I am going nuts, I received Audez'e LCD-2 yesterday, cracked today
Jan 12, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #182 of 188
They offered you a significant discount for an out of warrantee headphone.  I think you should stop complaining.  You might also have better results with Audeze if you conducted your negotiation in private.

BTW, Zendesk is their Help Desk/Support Desk software, so every submission generates a support ticket. 

Jan 12, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #183 of 188
To be clear, here is a screen cap, taken at exactly 3pm on Monday, Jan 13th, 7 days after I filled the first service request.
As you can all see, work support tickets have not been assigned:

Nothing is going to be assigned until you return you headphones for repair.  I'm rapidly losing sympathy for you.

Jan 12, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #184 of 188
Reading between the lines, it sounds like he was looking for a polite way out and was going to help you. With you posting their attempt here, I think I would stop trying, if I were him..

Frankly, I thought the $250 offer was a great deal myself, FWIW.

Jan 12, 2015 at 7:28 PM Post #185 of 188
it sucks having any product that fails.  but if it is out of warranty period, you can not just say "you either stand by your product, or you do not".   you also shouldn't push your country's median income card to make them feel guilty. 

you are unhappy with them, yet you buy another pair of audeze?   c'mon man. 

Jan 12, 2015 at 8:01 PM Post #186 of 188
the question now is if your cans are under warranty, or not?   they said yours are NOT, you are now stating that they ARE.  if they are, they should honor it, if not, they have the right to deny claim.  if it were very close to the warranty expiration, i have seen companies use their discretion and honor a claim even if slightly out of the expiration date.  do you have a receipt or is there a serial # that they can track the manufacture/sale date? 

Jan 14, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #188 of 188
Now what did we tell you?
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back