1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

I am going nuts, I received Audez'e LCD-2 yesterday, cracked today

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by weipim, Feb 16, 2012.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. weipim
    [Update] 19h27 02/16/2012
    So I received a tracking number from Audez'e that the replacement has been shipped out a few minutes ago via overnight.

[Update] 12h19pm 02/16/2012
    so with in 12 hours, the CEO Alex called me and offered me resolution

I will update as the process goes on

so angry, waited for them for more than half month, got them, and today the wood is cracked at the headphone plug, on both side.

near 1 grand of gear, cracked like a boss

contacting Audez'e tomorrow, they better respond fast

here's the left and right

20120215230.jpg

20120215229.jpg

2. weipim
    dangggg,

30 views and no single compassion

3. nihaz
    OOooooo man I'd go nuts if that happened too...

Cheer up bro :) I'm sure that you'll be able to get that replaced/repaired.

Hope things work out for the better on your replacement/repair/alternate headphones [​IMG]

4. Smeckles

Quote:

First world problems, man.

Ludique likes this.
  5. weipim

Quote:

to a head-fier yes

6. roadcykler
    I would think they will offer to replace them free of charge especially considering it's happened on both sides. And what if they don't respond fast? 

7. weipim

Quote:

well, it's just a customer service survey done by me, all head-fier will know their response speed

8. Maxvla Contributor
    And people berate companies for using advanced plastics which are immune to moisture related damage...

Sorry about the cracks. Hope their service is better than it was for the last guy who posted a thread.

9. weipim

Quote:

yeah, thx bro, at least last guy really got help

10. Steve Eddy

Quote:

Stabilized wood lets you have your cake and eat it too. Stabilized wood is regular wood that's been impregnated with acrylic resins. It not only stabilizes the wood, preventing problems such as this, but the finish is built in. You can polish the wood just as you would a piece of acrylic. Also, it allows the use of softer woods that wouldn't otherwise be suitable for something like this. Spalted maple for example.

se

11. weipim
    bump

12. Mr.Sneis
    Sorry to hear, Audeze will definitely take care of you though.  IME Grado and Audeze have somewhat of a sketchy build sometimes but they take pretty good care of their customers.  Keep in mind Audeze is super busy these days so it may be a few weeks :frowning2:

13. weipim

Quote:

thx for the word, they already called me today and says I should be receiving a tracking number in a few hours, so this is a big kudo to them

14. grawk
    You seriously bumped a thread about damage you haven't contacted the manufacturer about?  

Ludique likes this.
  15. weipim
    please read less

Quote:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last