I am going nuts, I received Audez'e LCD-2 yesterday, cracked today
Feb 16, 2012 at 1:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 188

weipim

100+ Head-Fier
[Update] 19h27 02/16/2012
So I received a tracking number from Audez'e that the replacement has been shipped out a few minutes ago via overnight.

[Update] 12h19pm 02/16/2012
so with in 12 hours, the CEO Alex called me and offered me resolution

I will update as the process goes on

so angry, waited for them for more than half month, got them, and today the wood is cracked at the headphone plug, on both side.

near 1 grand of gear, cracked like a boss

contacting Audez'e tomorrow, they better respond fast

here's the left and right

Feb 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #3 of 188
OOooooo man I'd go nuts if that happened too...

Cheer up bro :) I'm sure that you'll be able to get that replaced/repaired.

Hope things work out for the better on your replacement/repair/alternate headphones
L3000.gif

Feb 16, 2012 at 2:28 AM Post #8 of 188
And people berate companies for using advanced plastics which are immune to moisture related damage...

Sorry about the cracks. Hope their service is better than it was for the last guy who posted a thread.

Feb 16, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #10 of 188

Quote:
And people berate companies for using advanced plastics which are immune to moisture related damage...

Stabilized wood lets you have your cake and eat it too. Stabilized wood is regular wood that's been impregnated with acrylic resins. It not only stabilizes the wood, preventing problems such as this, but the finish is built in. You can polish the wood just as you would a piece of acrylic. Also, it allows the use of softer woods that wouldn't otherwise be suitable for something like this. Spalted maple for example.

se

Feb 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #12 of 188
Sorry to hear, Audeze will definitely take care of you though.  IME Grado and Audeze have somewhat of a sketchy build sometimes but they take pretty good care of their customers.  Keep in mind Audeze is super busy these days so it may be a few weeks :frowning2:

Feb 16, 2012 at 4:04 PM Post #13 of 188

Quote:
Sorry to hear, Audeze will definitely take care of you though.  IME Grado and Audeze have somewhat of a sketchy build sometimes but they take pretty good care of their customers.  Keep in mind Audeze is super busy these days so it may be a few weeks :frowning2:

thx for the word, they already called me today and says I should be receiving a tracking number in a few hours, so this is a big kudo to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back