Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Jul 7, 2018 at 2:52 PM Post #916 of 18,905
Jesus mate I use to like you
Joking aside, this is a serious political point, in a sense. If I must be removed from your Christmas card list, I’ll take it.

Jul 7, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #917 of 18,905
Please footballing gods, my one wish is that Russia wins, and then they put England out on penalties, but only because Theresa may and boris Johnson have done everything in their power to sour relations with Russia, which is a decent country despite all the PR we are force fed.

I support this post 100%

Far too much US propoganda on tv, will also add englands propoganda to the mix, < note the word EnglanDuh.

Long live the queen, go meet jimmy saville.

Jul 7, 2018 at 2:59 PM Post #918 of 18,905
Please footballing gods, my one wish is that Russia wins, and then they put England out on penalties, but only because Theresa may and boris Johnson have done everything in their power to sour relations with Russia, which is a decent country despite all the PR we are force fed.

Yea.

Maybe we should keep the discussion audio related before we get to hear everyone's stupid political opinions.

Jul 7, 2018 at 2:59 PM Post #919 of 18,905
Joking aside, this is a serious political point, in a sense. If I must be removed from your Christmas card list, I’ll take it.
Mate calm down its a lovers tiff not the end to our relationship,I'm not gonna go into politics but you can't blame the England football team or anyone else in England that go to work and earn a living just because the government haven't a clue what they are doing

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #920 of 18,905
Head fi = full of retired english teachers, you know the ones, the ones that used to like hitting ya as a kid.

:|

Anyway, Scotrail to the rescue, thread will commence regular service once we find the right kinda leaves to put on the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 7, 2018 at 3:04 PM Post #921 of 18,905
Yea.

Maybe we should keep the discussion audio related before we get to hear everyone's stupid political opinions.
I’m not sure this was political but does make reference to foreign relations - and then - we’re watching the World Cup. But your comment is derogatory perhaps, ah well.

I think it’s ok to reach out a little, beyond jitter and ferrites.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #922 of 18,905
Head fi = full of retired english teachers, you know the ones, the ones that used to like hitting ya as a kid.

:|

Anyway, Scotrail to the rescue, thread will commence regular service once we find the right kinda leaves to put on the track.
Mate I think the world of you and if you rattled off the whole play of Romeo and Juliet I would be none the wiser like some of your texts,I study them for hours

Jul 7, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #923 of 18,905
Mate I think the world of you and if you rattled off the whole play of Romeo and Juliet I would be none the wiser with some of your texts,I study them for hours

:)

I really am that thick.

Jul 7, 2018 at 3:19 PM Post #925 of 18,905
Wait til you get on telegram :)

Jul 7, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #928 of 18,905
I said that few days ago and nobody believed me including you :)

Bomb has been planted.

And no....

Only Russia can win the world cup, even if they do lose.

Putin said so < real world leader.

Jul 7, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #930 of 18,905
Bomb has been planted.

And no....

Only Russia can win the world cup, even if they do lose.

Putin said so < real world leader.
In the end will matter who will own a TT 2 before Christmas and listening to headphones or speakers and relaxing.
I don't like football at all but i watch the important ones as the one today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back