Hugo M Scaler by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Nov 5, 2018 at 4:30 PM Post #2,641 of 18,627
I'm sure it will be amazing whatever it is but I'm happy with what I've got, best purchase ever for me
Those pictures on your website are excellent aldavey. A few more Japanese Geishas maybe!!
Well thank you, my wife might not agree, a little off topic, but wife not ageeing on a Chord thread maybe totally on topic

Nov 5, 2018 at 4:38 PM Post #2,644 of 18,627
Not sure where to post but the MScaler thread is active so you guys can have my question. Any ideas what is coming?? This was just posted on FaceBook.

Roll on Saturday, very excited for the show now, bought my ticket yesterday

Nov 5, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #2,647 of 18,627
Roll on Saturday, very excited for the show now, bought my ticket yesterday

Join in the guessing game on Facebook. It’s mostly me playing at the moment. My latest guess is a revitalised Blu with all the inputs from HMS and the latest dual bnc isolated outputs but I admit that is a desperate guess.

Nov 5, 2018 at 4:57 PM Post #2,648 of 18,627
Join in the guessing game on Facebook. It’s mostly me playing at the moment. My latest guess is a revitalised Blu with all the inputs from HMS and the latest dual bnc isolated outputs but I admit that is a desperate guess.
And a more powerful amp?Hugo style?I think up dated blu and Dave

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2018 at 4:58 PM Post #2,649 of 18,627
Maybe a dedicated thread for hoppers is the way forward. I'm serious a chord thread not linked to any particular chord product. Think of it as a lounge where fellow headfiers can put their slippers on and go off topic a bit without fear of being lynched. :L3000: Simply call it the lounge.

Nov 5, 2018 at 5:03 PM Post #2,650 of 18,627
Maybe a dedicated thread for hoppers is the way forward. I'm serious a chord thread not linked to any particular chord product. Think of it as a lounge where fellow headfiers can put their slippers on and go off topic a bit without fear of being lynched. :L3000: Simply call it the lounge.
Yes not hi-fi lounge as Paul wouldn't be happy

Nov 5, 2018 at 5:23 PM Post #2,652 of 18,627
Well there is another thread called All things Metrum Accoustics , I guess for discussions about products of that brand so why not a new thread called All things Chord

Nov 5, 2018 at 5:25 PM Post #2,653 of 18,627
I wonder if it's the BNC jacks versus anything to do with cables. Perhaps the BNC jacks are poorly soldered and coming loose.
I have actually wondered about that, they do have some wiggle to them.

Nov 5, 2018 at 5:43 PM Post #2,655 of 18,627
Not all Paul but most of us i hope. It can never be all anywhere you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back