HTC 11 (aka HTC U 11)
May 12, 2017 at 3:00 PM Post #212 of 501
By trawling the web and picture rendering I would say that the new HTC 11 will keep the metal back. Don't see that it will have wireless charging so it won't have a glass back that can only support such charging. What though.. do all the likes of Apple Samsung HTC hold a conference call and say what features to add to each new release!

May 12, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #213 of 501
By trawling the web and picture rendering I would say that the new HTC 11 will keep the metal back. Don't see that it will have wireless charging so it won't have a glass back that can only support such charging. What though.. do all the likes of Apple Samsung HTC hold a conference call and say what features to add to each new release!

I hope so! F overrated wireless charging. lol All it does is put DIRECT heat onto the battery area of the phone which wears the battery down faster. Plus the fastest wireless charger can only do QC 2.0, where for wired USB we're already on 3.0.

Metal baby!! lol

May 13, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #214 of 501
I hope so! F overrated wireless charging. lol All it does is put DIRECT heat onto the battery area of the phone which wears the battery down faster. Plus the fastest wireless charger can only do QC 2.0, where for wired USB we're already on 3.0.

Metal baby!! lol

Agree, we need a big battery and fast charging, at least 3.0. When wireless charging can charge everywhere, ie hotspots around the city airports etc it will be useful. You charge your device without even thinking about it, but this will take many years. :)

May 13, 2017 at 6:04 AM Post #215 of 501
Agree, we need a big battery and fast charging, at least 3.0. When wireless charging can charge everywhere, ie hotspots around the city airports etc it will be useful. You charge your device without even thinking about it, but this will take many years. :)
Hahaha! I don't see the logic for wireless charging xD it only protect the port but then u cannot use your phone Recombu review has the Xperia XZP already! And the battery seems good

May 15, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #222 of 501
some people get to sneak peek! and its a day before sooo it wont be wrong hahaha! #justlivewithit?

So how did YOU get it then?? lol I'm hesitant to believe anything as official until tonight. Plus I just clicked on your video again and it shows removed by user. So either it was official and he got in trouble or it was BS? lol

May 15, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #224 of 501
I think it will only be in Taiwan, as mentioned in the article. It should be worldwide sometime in June. But it's also pretty fast.

Will you buy it Rock ? I don't think I will, I am still satisfied with my HTC10 i don't really need another phone at the moment. I think I will wait and see what the LG V30 brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back