How's the Ultrasone HFI 780?
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #16 of 18
Hi I'm looking to get my first real pair of headphones. I listen to mostly classical / instrumental with a lot of piano and string instruments (new age?). Does anybody use the ultrasone hifi 780 for this kind of music and whats their take/suggestion ? And what does anyone have to say about the sennheiser hd 449 instead as in price/performance,( and I can get them for cheaper then the msrp of $1190

Dec 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:
Hi I'm looking to get my first real pair of headphones. I listen to mostly classical / instrumental with a lot of piano and string instruments (new age?). Does anybody use the ultrasone hifi 780 for this kind of music and whats their take/suggestion ? And what does anyone have to say about the sennheiser hd 449 instead as in price/performance,( and I can get them for cheaper then the msrp of $119

get the audio technica ad700 , huge sound stage with no bass  but perfect for instrumental music

Dec 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #18 of 18
Hi, I listen to Electronic music and after reading on here opted to try them out. I do not believe they are anywhere near bass heavy enough to be considered a good EDM can... Just not enough bass at all. Hopefully I can try the pro 900s.

I used the o2 amp also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back