How to tell if you're an audiophile...
Sep 30, 2017 at 8:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

DecentLevi

Headphoneus Supremus
How to tell if you're an audiophile - or "hi-fi audio enthusiast" for those who don't like the term. :k701smile::darthsmile:

This is meant to be a humurous thread both identifying and poking fun at the notion of taking this game too far.
- keep it tasteful: dark humor is OK, just no direct personal attacks

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #9 of 47
When you walk out of a nightclub because the bass is too loud (I've had to do this half a dozen times)

On a serious tip though, I strongly recommend bringing musician / professional earplugs to any concert or nightclub because once you lose it it's gone for good... but strong bass frequencies can be impossible to filter out though.

Oct 1, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #10 of 47
When you walk out of a nightclub because the bass is too loud (I've had to do this half a dozen times)

On a serious tip though, I strongly recommend bringing musician / professional earplugs to any concert or nightclub because once you lose it it's gone for good... but strong bass frequencies can be impossible to filter out though.
post-10590-13819488415816.jpg

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:32 AM Post #11 of 47
When someone asks an Audiophile how their sex life is, the audiophile says alot! and proceeds to show photos of the mating of their many headphone/amp collection at home.
Even mentions how the expensive audio cables are special lubricant for Headphone towards the amp and how he's always tinkering with new setups and positions by mixing and matching them.

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:47 AM Post #12 of 47
When someone asks an Audiophile how their sex life is, the audiophile says alot! and proceeds to show photos of the mating of their many headphone/amp collection at home.
Even mentions how the expensive audio cables are special lubricant for Headphone towards the amp and how he's always tinkering with new setups and positions by mixing and matching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back