1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

How to tell if you're an audiophile...

2 3 4
Next

Last
  1. DecentLevi
    How to tell if you're an audiophile - or "hi-fi audio enthusiast" for those who don't like the term. :k701smile::darthsmile:

This is meant to be a humurous thread both identifying and poking fun at the notion of taking this game too far.
    - keep it tasteful: dark humor is OK, just no direct personal attacks

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. DecentLevi
    I'll start it off with the first joke:
    How to tell if you're an audiophile... when the notion of 'looking for love in all the wrong places', refers to the headphone shops you just visited

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    JaeYoon likes this.
  3. DecentLevi
    or this one:
    ... when you collect / review headphones and speakers as a hobby but are denial about being an audiophile

4. DecentLevi
    When all your friends are on a site like Head-Fi

5. wink
    When you think that anything but Stax are just toys......

Tennessee and ZGojira like this.
  6. bozebuttons
  7. DecentLevi
    When you pass a hot girl and you're more tempted to check out the brand of headphones she's wearing

I g o r, Tennessee and JaeYoon like this.
  8. wuwhere Contributor
    When your two dogs are named Analog and Digital.

I g o r, Tennessee and JaeYoon like this.
  9. DecentLevi
    When you walk out of a nightclub because the bass is too loud (I've had to do this half a dozen times)

On a serious tip though, I strongly recommend bringing musician / professional earplugs to any concert or nightclub because once you lose it it's gone for good... but strong bass frequencies can be impossible to filter out though.

Tennessee and JaeYoon like this.
  10. mordy
    [​IMG]

siderak, I g o r, VNandor and 2 others like this.
  11. JaeYoon
    When someone asks an Audiophile how their sex life is, the audiophile says alot! and proceeds to show photos of the mating of their many headphone/amp collection at home.
    Even mentions how the expensive audio cables are special lubricant for Headphone towards the amp and how he's always tinkering with new setups and positions by mixing and matching them.

12. mordy

JaeYoon likes this.
  13. mordy
    This one is for UT...
    [​IMG]

siderak, Tennessee and JaeYoon like this.
  14. JazzVinyl
  15. dgindlespergerd
    When your afraid when you die your wife will sell your headphones for what you told her you paid for them....

krismusic, PaulClark, I g o r and 2 others like this.
2 3 4
Next

Last