How to do burn in on IEM?
Aug 13, 2009 at 5:36 PM Post #5 of 13
No seriously, use this.

lighterfluidhigv7.jpg

Aug 13, 2009 at 8:19 PM Post #6 of 13
Seriously, if your IEM is a dynamic driver, then you could burn it in for 48-96 hours (2-4 days), or just listen to it. Burning in is not a required thing (and some people don't believe drivers change over time).

If your IEM is a balanced armature driver, then there's no burning in to do -- it does not have a cone-type driver -- it is a different type of driver.

Aug 15, 2009 at 1:54 AM Post #7 of 13
Burning in only happens on dynamic drivers. If it is a balanced armature then you dont need to do it.

Or you could just listen to it and hear them improve over time. If you can hear them improve....

Aug 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #10 of 13
the very common about burning in earphone is left to run your player with the earphone.
i tried connecting my ipod + amp + my newly bought earphone. And I did it by letting it run in overnight. For day and night for about 24hrs, my amp went out of battery. 12 hours later, my ipod no more battery. And do this till it hit 100 hours!

Aug 17, 2009 at 6:13 PM Post #11 of 13
i downloaded burninwave and set it to pink noise i set it to 2 hours on with a 30 min break left it running for two days really saw no difference at all with my atrios basically just listen to them alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back