how to create signature
Jul 16, 2010 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

reginaldnugroho

Head-Fier
First of all very I am sorry for being such a ----------- (place your own opinions, ex: noob, brilliant, etc) for putting such a ----------- (place your own opinions, ex: noob, brilliant, etc) question...

but for the past month I have not been able to create/show/put/place my signature and my first feedback... all because I do not know how...

Please spare me some guides people...

(mods:please delete thread if this aren't allowed here, thanks)

Jul 17, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #4 of 14

Quote:
click on "my profile" then scroll all the way down and click "edit signature text".

simple as that

Thanks mate, much appreciated...

Quote:
Hate to admit it it but I used this info and thanks for asking the painful question that I never took the time to ask - worked like a charm!

thanks for sharing the burden dude...

Jul 20, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #5 of 14
Ok, I feel as silly as the chap that originally posted this, but it has to be done!

How long to be active / how many posts do I need before I can get a signature?

I don't see the "edit signature text" bit, but more importantly I have a message saying:

The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums

Umm, how active do I need to be? :D

Jul 20, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #8 of 14
sorry I thought the other posts above covered it,where to find it. Maybe the signature becomes available at 10/20 posts-or after a few days, I am not sure.

Jul 21, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #9 of 14
Hi Fierce,

I too had that message when I started to join the forum... Beside more post count, I think it also help if you started a new thread...

Quote:
Ok, I feel as silly as the chap that originally posted this, but it has to be done!

How long to be active / how many posts do I need before I can get a signature?

I don't see the "edit signature text" bit, but more importantly I have a message saying:

The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums

Umm, how active do I need to be? :D

Sep 21, 2010 at 3:18 AM Post #11 of 14
I have the same problem... I've made over 130 posts already, I've replied for some crucial threads my opinions, I've made my own threads... I've made review, I've updated my own photos of headphones... but my signature & the whole profile is not visible... how can someone with less than 100 post have visible these... what are the rules? Nowhere it's written... can someone tell me where is the catch? Need I have more replies to my threads, or need I get some 'thumbs up' to my posts? I'm little confused!

Sep 21, 2010 at 3:28 AM Post #12 of 14

Quote:
I have the same problem... I've made over 130 posts already, I've replied for some crucial threads my opinions, I've made my own threads... I've made review, I've updated my own photos of headphones... but my signature & the whole profile is not visible... how can someone with less than 100 post have visible these... what are the rules? Nowhere it's written... can someone tell me where is the catch? Need I have more replies to my threads, or need I get some 'thumbs up' to my posts? I'm little confused!

I had the same problem. There is a thread someone in customer support where you reply to and they will fix it for you.

Sep 21, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #13 of 14
Yeah it's a stupid problem but simply asking Joe to fix it in the following thread will solve it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/504784/how-to-active-in-the-forums

Sep 21, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #14 of 14

Quote:
I had the same problem. There is a thread someone in customer support where you reply to and they will fix it for you.

Quote:
Yeah it's a stupid problem but simply asking Joe to fix it in the following thread will solve it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/504784/how-to-active-in-the-forums

Thank you guys... I thought it must be some sort of bug
smily_headphones1.gif
I will try it
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back