1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

how to create signature

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by reginaldnugroho, Jul 16, 2010.
  1. reginaldnugroho
    First of all very I am sorry for being such a ----------- (place your own opinions, ex: noob, brilliant, etc) for putting such a ----------- (place your own opinions, ex: noob, brilliant, etc) question...

but for the past month I have not been able to create/show/put/place my signature and my first feedback... all because I do not know how...

Please spare me some guides people...

(mods:please delete thread if this aren't allowed here, thanks)

2. TheWuss
    click on "my profile" then scroll all the way down and click "edit signature text".

simple as that

3. Drumonron
    Hate to admit it it but I used this info and thanks for asking the painful question that I never took the time to ask - worked like a charm!

4. reginaldnugroho

Quote:
    Thanks mate, much appreciated...

Quote:
    thanks for sharing the burden dude...

5. Fierce1979
    Ok, I feel as silly as the chap that originally posted this, but it has to be done!

How long to be active / how many posts do I need before I can get a signature?

I don't see the "edit signature text" bit, but more importantly I have a message saying:

The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums

Umm, how active do I need to be? :D

6. ExpatinJapan
    don`t worry i just worked out how to do this 10 hours ago myself.

7. Fierce1979

Quote:

Umm, care to share? :)

8. ExpatinJapan
    sorry I thought the other posts above covered it,where to find it. Maybe the signature becomes available at 10/20 posts-or after a few days, I am not sure.

9. reginaldnugroho
    Hi Fierce,

I too had that message when I started to join the forum... Beside more post count, I think it also help if you started a new thread...

Quote:

10. Fierce1979
    Hi mate

Cheers for that, but I already started a new thread. 2 in fact! Maybe they just weren't very good :)

I'll post more!

Quote:

11. aclim
    I have the same problem... I've made over 130 posts already, I've replied for some crucial threads my opinions, I've made my own threads... I've made review, I've updated my own photos of headphones... but my signature & the whole profile is not visible... how can someone with less than 100 post have visible these... what are the rules? Nowhere it's written... can someone tell me where is the catch? Need I have more replies to my threads, or need I get some 'thumbs up' to my posts? I'm little confused!

12. matthewh133

Quote:

I had the same problem. There is a thread someone in customer support where you reply to and they will fix it for you.

13. Hero Kid
    Yeah it's a stupid problem but simply asking Joe to fix it in the following thread will solve it. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/504784/how-to-active-in-the-forums

14. aclim

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you guys... I thought it must be some sort of bug [​IMG] I will try it [​IMG]