How to approach women / girls thread
Dec 17, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #106 of 156
lol, this thread is ridiculous.
smily_headphones1.gif

romeo_and_juliet_01.jpg

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #107 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let me give you guys my thought process during the day girls...audio...school...girls...more girls...audio...school...video games
tongue.gif

School girls or school and girls as separate entities? haha

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:42 AM Post #108 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So is this book worth a read or is there too small of a amount of material that is useful from it to read through all the lines?

I wouldn't bother with those kinds of books.

There are only two things you really have to do.

One, be yourself. I know that's horribly cliché, but someone is going to like you for who you are. No need to hide behind strategies and game plans. Someone is going to like you. Not every woman will, but that's OK.

Second, make your intentions clear. If you want to date her, be open about it. You might get rejected, but you have to learn to accept that. If you get rejected, be a gentleman. Give her a few genuine compliments and say you understand. She'll understand and will probably think you're a good guy even if she's not interested.

If you're shy and a little uncomfortable talking to women, start chatting with any one you run across. It doesn't matter if she's 70 or someone you'd never date, just talk to her. You'll get used to it and won't choke when you're talking to someone you're interested in.

Also, chatting up women you run into leads to opportunities. That 50ish housewife you're talking to in the grocery might think you're wonderful and set you up with a co-worker or relative or something. You never know.

Things have been good for me lately. A cute nurse I've been chatting with told me last night that she's interested - in no uncertain terms. We'll see how it goes.
smily_headphones1.gif
If it doesn't work, there's a few others.

Just be yourself and make your intentions clear. You will get rejected, but don't worry about it. Someone will turn up.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:16 AM Post #110 of 156
^^Sad but true. lol

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #112 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell them how cool Modern Warfare 2 is and ask for their XBL ID.

No joke. It's happened. AND she was hot.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:27 PM Post #113 of 156
I do agree with Uncle Erik in that it's not about playing games and being yourself (I believe I posted that
wink.gif
). But as far as the book is concerned it's not recommended that someone reads and uses it all as a how-to, but it could help you realize some of the less helpful attitudes and misconceptions a person may be bringing to the dating game. If you use the information to work on yourself and not a manual on female manipulation it has its place.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:53 PM Post #114 of 156
Step 1. If you're a ******, stop

Step 2. Find a girl and talk to her

Step 3. Listen for verbal cues such as "my boyfriend..." or "My daddy didn't love me..", and prepare to run... unless you're into one night stands

Step 4. If the conversation doesn't end with her drink on your clothes or her screaming, ask for her number

Step 5. Call her on the spot, to see if the number is real. If not, go home and hug your sailor moon pillow, or try again, whatever.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #115 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ttvetjanu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One of the best one's I've heard is "You know, this doesn't have to be a rape..."

I really lolled very hard with this one -_- guess I'm pretty ****ed.

btw can't give you any tips. My girlfriend came to me because I was to stupid to notice her signs.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:52 PM Post #116 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Step 1. If you're a ******, stop

Step 2. Find a girl and talk to her

Step 3. Listen for verbal cues such as "my boyfriend..." or "My daddy didn't love me..", and prepare to run... unless you're into one night stands

Step 4. If the conversation doesn't end with her drink on your clothes or her screaming, ask for her number

Step 5. Call her on the spot, to see if the number is real. If not, go home and hug your sailor moon pillow, or try again, whatever.

Best advice I've seen so far.
beerchug.gif

Dec 17, 2009 at 8:10 PM Post #117 of 156
I just sit in the corner, licking my eyebrows.

Dec 17, 2009 at 8:38 PM Post #118 of 156
Who else here hates shopping for new clothes?
biggrin.gif
I am so happy I am not a girl sometimes but the time has come for my to get some new winter-ware to accompany the stuff I have right now.

Dec 17, 2009 at 9:04 PM Post #119 of 156
I have no advice. Only tales of fail. Maybe I should start a thread for that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back