How to access the headphoneus supremus forum ?
Nov 14, 2011 at 1:45 AM Post #33 of 48

Quote:
Parall3l, I don't think a "headphoneus supremus" exclusive forum exists. 
biggrin.gif
 + your computer has nothing to do with the internet.

I was going to say you are wrong, but then I'd be violating a primary directive. So nvm... carry on.

Nov 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #34 of 48
on the main screen press and hold left and A 3 seconds, release and press and hold right and B 3 seconds, then go and hold up and X 2 second and then hold down and Y 2 seconds, when the screen tilts black press B-Y-X-A and a small window pop up, type down your 'Supremus Key' press enter and you're in.

Nov 14, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #35 of 48
And if you hit the "ESC" key within a second of the above, you get a free bottle of 'Credulitas' pliis. 
L3000.gif

Nov 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #36 of 48
In order to access the Headphoneus supremus forum, you need to have an internet speed of 20Mbps, right guys? 

wink.gif

Nov 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #37 of 48

How to access the headphoneus supremus forum ?

Easy...

Lap dance for Jude Master and Uncle E, 

Our little secret

wink_face.gif
 wink wink

Nov 14, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #38 of 48

Quote:
There's a lot of out-of-date information here that I better correct.

For commuting cans you have the option of:
  1. AKG K1000
  2. Sennheiser Surrounder
  3. Floats
  4. DIY Thunderpants (you must make them yourself!)
  5. Any high-end electrostatic (Stax SR-007, SR-009, Sennheiser HE60 or HE90), but it must be properly amped (no stock amps here!)

You receive bonus credit if you use this on some form of public transportation, or if your rig sparks a conversation with a member of the opposite sex (or same sex if you roll that way).

I've used all of those headphones (sr-007 for the stax) portable-rig on the street at least once. Except the Thunderpants which I've yet to own. The Surrounder got the best looks.

I am completely serious.

Despite this, I didn't get into the supreme forum of forums after 1500 posts even though my 1500th post was a big review. Noooo0o0o0o0o no no no no...

I had to wait until I'd got on the transatlantic zeppelin to Chicago and undertaken the chemical intoxication ritual with the selection panel for the second time.

Exclusive club. But the bar is awesome.

Nov 14, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #41 of 48
Ahh 1500 posts, I was wondering what it took to become a legendary HS

Nov 16, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #42 of 48

Quote:

Despite this, I didn't get into the supreme forum of forums after 1500 posts even though my 1500th post was a big review. Noooo0o0o0o0o no no no no...

I had to wait until I'd got on the transatlantic zeppelin to Chicago and undertaken the chemical intoxication ritual with the selection panel for the second time.

Exclusive club. But the bar is awesome.

I think a polite letter from your lawyer would have been cheaper and succinct..... Worked for me.

I also am really enjoying the HE90 & R10 that have graced my abode since attaining that awesome status..........

WOT...?????  You didn't know about....... Ooops?    Say no more..!!!!

Nov 16, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #45 of 48
Ahh 1500 posts, I was wondering what it took to become a legendary HS

you only be considered legendary if you were as cool as Andy. no one tops Andy in awesomeness. he makes everyone here,even me look 20% lamer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back