How tall are you? poll
Oct 10, 2005 at 3:44 AM Post #46 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord
After looking at how much all of you weigh I think i'm probably the lightest one here(130lbs).

Wow! 14feet tall and 130lbs. You must be the lankiest man on earth. I thought I was at about 5'10" and 135lbs. I'm super skinny. I can't gain weight. I eat as much as I can without throwing up and I stay at the same weight.

JV.

Oct 10, 2005 at 3:54 AM Post #47 of 146
Woah! We're a bunch of frickin' giants! Amazing!

Anyway, I'm around 6'4" and about 220 last time I checked. Back when I was weight training I had pretty low body fat... but I have a bad feeling its up a bit since then.

Edit:
Just looked back through the thread and Pinkie and I are the tallest ones here thus far. Hehehe... Bow down midgets!

Seriously, being tall is such a mixed blessing... or mixed curse if you prefer.

Oct 10, 2005 at 4:15 AM Post #49 of 146
There seems to be a bias in polls like this. It seems that 90% of members are above average height (and IQ on some other threads). I find that in a statistical sense a bit hard to believe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
BTW, do Europeans measure their height metrically?

No, light years.
wink.gif

Yes, we use SI standard measurement units - like just about the whole world (incl. the USA?) has agreed to do. It's just the Brits who insist on using ancient ones.
wink.gif

Oct 10, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #54 of 146
5' 10", 140 lbs here...I've always wanted to hit the 6-foot mark...but I'm already in college so I don't think that will happen
frown.gif

OTOH 5' 10" is an ideal height for martial arts
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 10, 2005 at 4:59 AM Post #55 of 146
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
The part I don't like about being really skinny is that if you eat a lot, it's REALLY obvious.
frown.gif

Yeah but when you wake up next morning you're back to skinniness again
cool.gif

Oct 10, 2005 at 6:48 AM Post #60 of 146
6' 9" 306 pounds. I've put on about 15 pounds the last couple months, mainly from not working out. Also I wear a size 18 shoe. Yeah, it's hard to buy clothes.

If you are big like me, or bigger, there are a couple stores that are great:

http://www.oddballshoe.com/cascades/

^^ They also have a store in Portland, with great staff and they usually give you a discount. However, they don't have the selection of the website, but then again who would buy shoes without trying them on? The store is a nightclub at night for private parties as well.

http://www.kingsizedirect.com

^^ Good for getting uncut pants so you can make them the perfect length. I always have to order pants about 2 inches wider than my waist, and take a tuck in them, because my knees and thighs are so thick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back