How strictly do movie theaters enforce the ban on outside food?
Apr 7, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #32 of 55
I sneak beer into the theater all the time. I just put it in my bag and then fill my bag with tampons. No one ever fully searches me! No need to put anything anywhere near my butt either lol.

Apr 7, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #33 of 55
I always bring in my own food and drink, i refuse to pay insane prices for the stuff they have there.

Apr 7, 2007 at 2:12 PM Post #34 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by FalconP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well if their prices were more sane I'm sure people wouldn't have bothered to smuggle things in.

Maybe if more people didn't smuggle things in...silly, circular argument.

Don't do it myself, but it seems every show I see a woman with a large purse she keeps reaching into.
cool.gif

Apr 7, 2007 at 2:33 PM Post #35 of 55
most theaters frown on it but won't kick you out for it (the alergy excuse works every time if you get adolph the theater employee from nazi germany)

they only watch out for

people with cameras
people having sex (including self-love)
alcohol
drugs

those things will get you kicked out of a theater

Apr 7, 2007 at 3:23 PM Post #37 of 55
My local theater doesn't carry Reese's Pieces. I needs ma Reese's Pieces, so's when I go to the theater, I put some in a number of latex balloons, which I swallow after tieing them to my teeth with dental floss. While in the theater, I regurgiate them all during the trailers and then eat at my leisure. A friend once asked me why I have to regurgitate them, as they are already in my stomach, which was a stupid question.

Don't judge me, you don't even know...
blink.gif

Seriously, bringing beef jerky would be a simple and understandable task. I dislike people that bring food that has a strong olfactory presence, as it interferes with the film. Sno Caps don't smell, enchiladas do, mmkay?

Apr 7, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #38 of 55
you remind me of my brother... he was pissing his panties at the aiport coz he had 100ml more beer than was allowed to bring

you just gotta stay cool and no1 will even check u

Apr 7, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #39 of 55
If they catch you 2 Thai mobsters will drag you to the front of the theater by your hair where they will then hack your legs off with machetes in front of the crowd. A man with a German accent will hold the legs in the air and ask
"Is anybody else bringing their own food into the theater?"
This is followed by the sounds of people sliding their aftermarket snacks under the seat in front of them. Your screams will disrupt the movie, but nobody will complain about it.

Apr 7, 2007 at 4:25 PM Post #40 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If they catch you 2 Thai mobsters will drag you to the front of the theater by your hair where they will then hack your legs off with machetes in front of the crowd. A man with a German accent will hold the legs in the air and ask
"Is anybody else bringing their own food into the theater?"
This is followed by the sounds of people sliding their aftermarket snacks under the seat in front of them. Your screams will disrupt the movie, but nobody will complain about it.

And then you're forced to watch a Uwe Boll movie instead.

Apr 7, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #42 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah, it turned out to be a success. I bought an 8 oz. bag of jerky and dumped it all in a zip-lock bag. Then I placed the bag by my buttocks in between my underwear and pants, and I walked casually into the theater. Thankfully there were only a handful of people in the theater, so I was able to nonchalantly pull the jerky out of my pants and enjoy myself to the meaty treat. An usher came in during the first 10 minutes and started walking towards me. I thought I was busted for sure, but apparently he was just doing a routine check to see that everything was in order. Phew! The jerky was awesome
icon10.gif

300 was good.

Most ushers tend to avoid feeling for meat in a guys pants. There's allways that 10% rule though.
wink.gif

This has been the most entertaining thread!

Apr 7, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #44 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Most ushers tend to avoid feeling for meat in a guys pants. There's allways that 10% rule though.
wink.gif

This has been the most entertaining thread!

Depends on what part of town the theater is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back