How much power to headphones really need?
Aug 1, 2022 at 5:56 AM Post #47 of 49
Is this member banned now?
No.
About time moderators, about time.
Really, that’s your response? Nothing at all about the actual facts I presented, just an insult.

You think it’s about time I was banned for refuting some of RW’s false assertions but not about time you were banned for contributing nothing with your last post other than a personal attack? That’s very telling!

G

Aug 1, 2022 at 5:58 AM Post #48 of 49
No.

Really, that’s your response? Nothing at all about the actual facts I presented, just an insult.

You think it’s about time I was banned for refuting some of RW’s false assertions but not about time you were banned for contributing nothing with your last post other than a personal attack? That’s very telling!

G
1659347898006.png

Aug 1, 2022 at 12:03 PM Post #49 of 49
And of course some headphones need added warmth, then the Qutest would apply.” - Hang on, he went on about how the Qutest’s digital volume control “ensures complete transparency” but now he’s effectively claiming that the Qutest is so far from complete transparency that it’s actually audibly warmer.

A quick comment that this criticism at least stems from a simple misreading of RW's sentence. Simply re-reading the sentence should clarify it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back