How much did you spend on your teeth?
Jun 28, 2008 at 11:24 PM Post #31 of 35
wow, never really spent a dime, like insurance covered it all.
And I have some gental teeth I guess. I got my first and hopefully last filling at 22 because I couldn't reach it (according to the dentist..) and yeah braces when I was like 12 or something and that's it. Ow and an every-six-month-check-up. All covered.
After reading all this I consider myself lucky..
Ow and I don't like sodas or sweets, just the normal smokes and wine
icon10.gif

Jun 29, 2008 at 2:50 AM Post #32 of 35
It's probably going to sound gross, but I only brush my teeth once a day (in the morning, prior to going out). However, I have yet to have a single cavity.

My parents did spend something like $6000 for my braces though.

Jun 29, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #33 of 35
I spent about £0 on six monthly checkups and 2 years worth of braces, growing up here in jolly England.

Since then then I've spent a total of £0 on checkups as technically I'm still a student and theoretically earning nothing...

wink.gif

EK

Jun 29, 2008 at 10:05 PM Post #34 of 35
In nearly 50 years I never had a cavity. I suppose I should thank my parents for feeding me flouride-enhanced vitamins as a child.

Unfortunately, I have mild periodontal disease. Mild, defined over the past ten years, has cost me over $4000USD. Guess I need to seriously think about giving up the cigarettes. At least my periodontist thinks that may be a significant contributing factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back