How Many Purchases have you made while Intoxicated!?
Jan 23, 2007 at 5:06 AM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
for me everything while I was in Vegas..

Raymond Weil Parsifal automatic watch,Ferragamo Shoes and belt,gucci shoes, I bought more stuff also like a few Armani ties.
I cant remember what else i bought out there..

I think I might have paid for the girl who I seen walking out of my hotel room bathroom when I woke up..not sure where she cam from but she probably cost me something..

the girl was a joke, no i mean I made a joke using the girl...wait no there was no girl..or guy for the record..and no he/she either..ok so there was no one!
well me but I didn't buy myself, or do anything funny like that..oh wait yeah i did..anyway
tongue.gif

That's no joke.

I still have your cowboy hat. If you want it, PM me your address so I can mail it back to you.

Jan 23, 2007 at 5:26 AM Post #19 of 25
I bought a watch off eBay and a band for it late Friday night after having some friends over and drinking quite a bit. I was trying to sober up, drinking water, while staying up on the computer....unfortunately with paypal, you don't even need your wallet for a CC number, since you just sign in an pay. I think I spent ~$130 that night on the CPU. Looking forward to getting the watch though. It is a 'Panerai' style diver, from Hong Kong.

Jan 23, 2007 at 5:18 PM Post #21 of 25
1000+
Beer, Whiskey, Vodka, Food, Sigars, etc..

Jan 23, 2007 at 6:25 PM Post #23 of 25
When I drink, I'll end up buying more beer and alcohol.

I am never drunken at home, nor during business hours. Therefore, I havent had any chance of buying audio stuff. Well, during rock festivals, I have bought awfully hideous plastic childrens sun glasses for quite a high price, an awfully hideous festival/flower t-shirt and a lot of booze and food...
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2007 at 2:00 AM Post #24 of 25
Well when i first saw my baby orpheus on ebay it had like 10 hours left before new years and it was at $600 and i about **** my pants. I had been drinking with my coworkers then got into the top shelf with my dad and brother when the auction ended and well it turned out good for me but i wasn't even really looking for those headphones i just went "I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!"
orphsmile.gif

Jan 7, 2020 at 11:19 PM Post #25 of 25
A few years ago, I was drunk at a bar and next door there was clothing store that specialized in cowboy boots so I walked in and bought a pair of $300 cowboy boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back