1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

How Many Purchases have you made while Intoxicated!?

Next

Last
  1. Morph201
    The title says it all!

For me: MOST OF my AUDIO GEAR!

2. Kirosia
    does my (ex-)wife count?

3. Edwood
    Just a few.

[​IMG]

-Ed

4. Morph201
    Maybe I'm an alcoholic, but to me it seems like after a shot or two of jack daniels making those IMPORTANT audio gear purchases is that much more enjoyable! Especially explaining it to the wife!! [​IMG]

5. mrarroyo Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    does my (ex-)wife count?

Or future ex-wife! [​IMG]

6. Kirosia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Maybe I'm an alcoholic, but to me it seems like after a shot or two of jack daniels making those IMPORTANT audio gear purchases is that much more enjoyable! Especially explaining it to the wife!! [​IMG]

careful, that's how people end up with bose at their doorstep

7. Morph201
    Doh!

8. Morph201
    Damn good point! Maybe that explains this lifestyle 48 home theatre system I received the other day! [​IMG]

9. kramer5150
    beer

10. OGTL
    Well, a 2G Shuffle which I subsequently sold a week later :p

11. 1911
    i plan to....i have committed myself to a glass of red wine daily cause i want to live forever!

12. bhd812 Contributor
    for me everything while I was in Vegas..

Raymond Weil Parsifal automatic watch,Ferragamo Shoes and belt,gucci shoes, I bought more stuff also like a few Armani ties.
    I cant remember what else i bought out there..

I think I might have paid for the girl who I seen walking out of my hotel room bathroom when I woke up..not sure where she cam from but she probably cost me something..

the girl was a joke, no i mean I made a joke using the girl...wait no there was no girl..or guy for the record..and no he/she either..ok so there was no one!
    well me but I didn't buy myself, or do anything funny like that..oh wait yeah i did..anyway [​IMG]

13. nysulli
    a good amount really, most of them in liquid form, usually leading to greater intoxication, and the occasional purchase of some form of greasy food, garbage plates, pizza, or a chicken finger sub usually

14. warubozu
    While I'm loaded, usually more alcohol.

15. Morph201
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    for me everything while I was in Vegas..

Raymond Weil Parsifal automatic watch,Ferragamo Shoes and belt,gucci shoes, I bought more stuff also like a few Armani ties.
    I cant remember what else i bought out there..

I think I might have paid for the girl who I seen walking out of my hotel room bathroom when I woke up..not sure where she cam from but she probably cost me something..

the girl was a joke, no i mean I made a joke using the girl...wait no there was no girl..or guy for the record..and no he/she either..ok so there was no one!
    well me but I didn't buy myself, or do anything funny like that..oh wait yeah i did..anyway [​IMG]

lol, damn dude, maybe that story needed to stay in vegas! LOL!

Next

Last