how many of you guys cook???
Dec 11, 2011 at 7:53 AM Post #1,216 of 3,876

Quote:
 You know, college food. Cause its cheap :p

Over here in the States we have Ramen noodles, and yeah they're cheap, but I have a soft spot in my stomach for those things and even though I'm about 15 years out of college now, I still make them.

Add some radish, green onion... meh...

Lots of green onion and Srirachi sauce...

Smoked beef brisket and cilantro?  Yep.

There's something about cheap noodles that I like.  Or maybe it's just that bowl that I like.  
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #1,219 of 3,876
Quote:

my first professional sashimi in florence,what a amateur work !!!
eek.gif
hhaaha

Nice photography! Im not a raw meat kind of guy, but it looks good!

Quote:

Just a traditional spag bog which took me about 3 hours to make, recipe taken from the Wikipedia (sounds a bit strange? lol)

Croque-monsieur

The 2nd one looks very good

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #1,220 of 3,876
Quote:
There's something about cheap noodles that I like.  Or maybe it's just that bowl that I like.  
biggrin.gif

omg the Smoked beef brisket and cilantro looks so good XD

lol, I usually buy Paldo and Shin ramyun in bulk. My latest love has been for Bi Bim Myun and black bean noodle. I've currently found which brand I like for Bi Bim Myun, now I have to find my favorite black bean noodle. 

I WANT that bowl though :)

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #1,221 of 3,876
You guys use bowls? I eat straight out of the pot most times... 

(less dishes to wash that way 
biggrin.gif
)

Dec 13, 2011 at 4:54 AM Post #1,227 of 3,876
Mostly chili peppers. Habenaros, jalapenos, anahiems, thai chilis, seranos, and black cobras.

And a few different types of herbs: sweet basil, rosemary, parsley, green onions, and sage. :) Its winter here now so I have to start harvesting and getting ready to keep my plants from dying.

Quote:
Very nice! What are you growing?

Dec 13, 2011 at 7:53 AM Post #1,228 of 3,876

Quote:
I work in the culinary industry. I am trained in culinary and pastry. I am also a knife nut and really have a passion for cooking and music. Loving this site.

my twin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back