how many of you guys cook???
Apr 4, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #3,797 of 3,876
It's amazing how much good advice you find here. A headphone site giving advice about kitchenware. I've been in investigation mode about some professional cutlery. I have gleaned enough information to change direction and save resources as well. Good old Head Fi does it again.

Apr 5, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #3,799 of 3,876
Jajangmyeon - I use deep fried bits of pork belly (boiled first, then air dried in the fridge for a few days; ie, it comes out like thick cracklings) and added only near the end to add a texture variance to the vegetables fried in some of the oil used for the pork stewed in the jajang (the fermented black bean paste-based sauce).
Jjajangmyeon.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMFRM-lLHz/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Boiled (to tenderize) then air dried then deep fried spare ribs stewed in jajang, but with fewer and larger cut vegetables.
jajangribs.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtgONXClc_B/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Sep 22, 2019 at 11:04 PM Post #3,803 of 3,876
DSC_0262 copy.jpg DSC_0264 copy.jpg Raw Chicken

Sep 28, 2019 at 2:51 AM Post #3,807 of 3,876
LOL... by far the best read on hear... would you wash the dishes that you made??? LOL

Not sure what you mean...we'd either eat the dishes we made or wash down the dishes we made with some beverage.

Do you mean wash the dishes we mess up? Because they on't just be dishes. There are gonna be pans and pots, likely cast iron or carbon steel, plus knives, and these are just at the top of my head of things that need to get personally washed by the owner because you can't just toss these into a dishwasher.

Sep 28, 2019 at 3:01 AM Post #3,808 of 3,876
Not sure what you mean...we'd either eat the dishes we made or wash down the dishes we made with some beverage.

Do you mean wash the dishes we mess up? Because they on't just be dishes. There are gonna be pans and pots, likely cast iron or carbon steel, plus knives, and these are just at the top of my head of things that need to get personally washed by the owner because you can't just toss these into a dishwasher.

paper plates? lol.... kinda getten off topic... but funny

Sep 28, 2019 at 3:30 AM Post #3,809 of 3,876
paper plates? lol.... kinda getten off topic... but funny

As someone who pairs beverages to dishes as well as washing my own dishes (and cutlery, cookware, etc), I have to clarify which one.

But yeah I can't imagine anybody who'd personally prefer to cook to not wash their own kitchen mess since practically everyone I know that loves cooking is into equipment that you can't just toss into a dishwasher.

Sep 28, 2019 at 11:29 AM Post #3,810 of 3,876
As someone who pairs beverages to dishes as well as washing my own dishes (and cutlery, cookware, etc), I have to clarify which one.

But yeah I can't imagine anybody who'd personally prefer to cook to not wash their own kitchen mess since practically everyone I know that loves cooking is into equipment that you can't just toss into a dishwasher.
:thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back