how many of you guys cook???
Sep 8, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #3,301 of 3,876

Peach pie as summer nears its end.  Whenever I ask what I should bring for a pot luck or bbq, friends tend to ask me to bring pie and/or beer knowing I love both.  Pie was up this time.  

Sep 8, 2015 at 9:21 PM Post #3,303 of 3,876
For Labor Day: My Apple Cake failure.

It was supposed to be topped with a crumble but it turned into sugar-butter blobs. It was still delicious.

Oct 6, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #3,309 of 3,876
I made char siu ribs the other night. I'd have photographed them if I wasn't so busy hogging them down. 
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 7:38 PM Post #3,310 of 3,876
  I made char siu ribs the other night. I'd have photographed them if I wasn't so busy hogging them down. 
tongue_smile.gif

I would have done the same. Or not done the same. I mean I would have hogged them down too.

Oct 10, 2015 at 4:42 AM Post #3,313 of 3,876

Where did you get that pan? Nice!

It's not actually a pan. Because I was in the middle of cleaning my kitchen work surface, the ceramic bowl of nuts was temporarily resting on the upturned lid of my Remoska.

It is a useful extra cooking source in addition to my regular oven. The pan is lightweight non-stick aluminium, while the lid contains an electric heating element. Very simple - just an on/off switch - but remarkably effective.

Oct 10, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #3,314 of 3,876
  It's not actually a pan. Because I was in the middle of cleaning my kitchen work surface, the ceramic bowl of nuts was temporarily resting on the upturned lid of my Remoska.

It is a useful extra cooking source in addition to my regular oven. The pan is lightweight non-stick aluminium, while the lid contains an electric heating element. Very simple - just an on/off switch - but remarkably effective.

Yes, I remember you introduced me to the Remoska a while back. Sounds like a great pan to make a batch of chicken wings, or legs and thighs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back