How many hours a day do you spend on Head-Fi? My 500th Post!
Jun 9, 2006 at 1:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

imho

500+ Head-Fier

Hello everyone!

It's your crazy pollster!

In commemoration of my 500th post, I wanted to ask every Head-Fier, how much time you spend a day on Head-Fi.

For me, if I am not on an audit, I spend couple of hours in the afternoon, break (lunch, errands, chores) and a few hours in the evening. I sleep in when I am not working (hence no morning surfing), since when I am on an audit, I work 12-15 hours.

I think the longest amount of time I have spent on Head-Fi in a day was 15 hours. Scary. LOL!

I toggle between e-bay, Head-Fi and Reversi (board game on Yahoo). Anyone on Head-Fi play Reversi? (a.k.a. Othello).

Apparently, there are 3 curses associated with Head-Fi.

I. Sorry-for-your-walletitis.
II. Upgradetitis.
III. I-live-on-Head-Fi-and-have-no-lifetitis.

In addition, I seem to suffer from chronic cases of:

IV. Can't-stop-buying-PCDPtitis.
V. Threadpollingtitis.

Anyway, thank you all for filling my life with non-stop threads, posting and for making me a Head-Fiolic.

Lastly, hey for those of you with over 1,000 posts with no contributions, it would be awesome if you guys pay-paled $20 to Jude. Afterall, it takes money to run this forum and it has been slow lately. Just a thought!

Thank you Jude! Salamat!

Jun 9, 2006 at 1:43 AM Post #2 of 54
Your right about contributions. I was planning on making one. But those damn ebay auctions...

Next pay check. I promise, and now youve all seen me, so you can hold me to it.

-edit- 3 hours a day tops, Head-fi is pretty fast paced generally. Might be a bit more if ive nothign going on and I decide to use the search and read some old info on stuff.

Jun 9, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #3 of 54
Thx for posting this, it reminds me that I shud start studying for my exams instead of worrying about which amp or cable to get...

rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Lastly, hey for those of you with over 5,000 posts with no contributions, it would be awesome if you guys pay-paled $20 to Jude. Afterall, it takes money to run this forum. Just a thought!

They probably havent got any left after buying all of that equipment
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2006 at 1:51 AM Post #4 of 54
Sadly, I said 3-4 hours per day. Sometimes less, sometimes more. But at least I've got my music to keep me company!

I work at home managing an online university, so most days my online time is at least 5-6 hours in total. I tend to flip back and forth between that and Head-Fi, plus my personal email accounts, and a number of other things to keep my occupied during the "down" times.

Jun 9, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #5 of 54
I spend about 30min to an hour a day

Jun 9, 2006 at 3:48 AM Post #6 of 54
You know what? I'de begin by saying I spend ATM more time on here then any other member. I'll continue that statemetn by allowing other members to give me an approximate number.

Jun 9, 2006 at 3:53 AM Post #7 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by imho

It's your crazy pollster!

That would be Adamcalifornia...

I spend about 1-1.5 hours a day on head-fi...some days more, some days less, some days not at all...

Jun 9, 2006 at 3:56 AM Post #8 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
You know what? I'de begin by saying I spend ATM more time on here then any other member. I'll continue that statemetn by allowing other members to give me an approximate number.

dude you got no life so yours is same time the new NYC Apple store is open - 24/7/365

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:05 AM Post #9 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
dude you got no life so yours is same time the new NYC Apple store is open - 24/7/365

I still don't understand why your so hostile against me. If you don't like my posts, ignore them or don't read them, by arguing with myself your creating more useless posts back and forth then there ever could had been before.

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:09 AM Post #11 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
I still don't understand why your so hostile against me. If you don't like my posts, ignore them or don't read them, by arguing with myself your creating more useless posts back and forth then there ever could had been before.

coz its fun
very_evil_smiley.gif

sorry IMHO for little OT, rock on dude
tongue.gif

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:43 AM Post #13 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
Your two avatars should fight...dude on a horse with a sword versus...what the hell is that, a devil duck?...with a sword...

What the heck is wrong with you? Have you never seen Tux? The Linux Penguin. My avatar represents TUX dressed up as Kill Bill, to kill Bill Gates. Heh, I thought everybody understood that. His avatar wouldn't even keep up with my TUX'S kill bill fighting skills!

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:50 AM Post #15 of 54
I'll just take the sword off my case and slice his ass. That sword slip a watermelon in half so his arm wont be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back