How many hours a day do you spend on Head-Fi? My 500th Post!
Jun 9, 2006 at 4:52 AM Post #16 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
I'll just take the sword off my case and slice his ass. That sword slip a watermelon in half so his arm wont be a problem.

Watch kill bill. My tux has the powers of a penguin and a skilled martial arts kung fu jitsiu killer! He'll whip his sword out and slice your feet off and lay you down for the beheading.

Jun 9, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #18 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
3 to 4 hours per day, I'm a junkie.

So what does that make me? A head-fiaholic?

Jun 9, 2006 at 11:55 AM Post #19 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
So what does that make me? A head-fiaholic?

It certainly makes you appear more an more self-obsessed. ¬_¬

Jun 9, 2006 at 12:02 PM Post #20 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
It certainly makes you appear more an more self-obsessed. ¬_¬

I'm still not sure how many hours I actually spend on here.. Because they get seperated over the course of time in a day.

Jun 9, 2006 at 12:16 PM Post #21 of 54
Jagwire, instead of making 10 pretty useless posts in every thread, why not make just one that's actually worthwhile. Hang a stop sign next to your keyboard if that's what it takes

Sorry to be rude, but come on...

Jun 9, 2006 at 12:18 PM Post #22 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by SptsNaz
Jagwire, instead of making 10 pretty useless posts in every thread, why not make just one that's actually worthwhile. Hang a stop sign next to your keyboard if that's what it takes

Sorry to be rude, but come on...

Heh, generally my posts not in the member lounge thread in threads where I have expertise are useful.

Plus, I think I've got probably now like 400 posts just from people like you arguing with I, which is ironically funny.

Jun 9, 2006 at 1:12 PM Post #24 of 54
How long am I at my boring desk, in my boring office? Like 8 a day? Let's just consider those "Head-Fi's Hours."

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:30 PM Post #25 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
How long am I at my boring desk, in my boring office? Like 8 a day? Let's just consider those "Head-Fi's Hours."

Same here. Since I started working this summer, Ive been on this forum like 8 hours a day basically. I dont get enough work so I sit at a desk all day.

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #26 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin Patty
Same here. Since I started working this summer, Ive been on this forum like 8 hours a day basically. I dont get enough work so I sit at a desk all day.

Get ready for your headphone collection to grow rediculously, and your post count to be filled with gibberish.

Jun 9, 2006 at 4:45 PM Post #27 of 54
Quote:

Get ready for your headphone collection to grow rediculously, and your post count to be filled with gibberish.

Haha yeah. Im already getting the itch to get some new headphones. Ive been saving up for a DAC but then just a few minutes ago I was thinking "Man I wanna try out some k701's or DT880's". Must resist.
tongue.gif

Jun 9, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #28 of 54
Quote:

Haha yeah. Im already getting the itch to get some new headphones. Ive been saving up for a DAC but then just a few minutes ago I was thinking "Man I wanna try out some k701's or DT880's". Must resist.
tongue.gif

Get the DAC and the DT880s.

Jun 9, 2006 at 5:12 PM Post #29 of 54
Quote:

Get the DAC and the DT880s.

Ditto! Zhaolu and 880's! If you want to know how they blend, ask Cyrillix, he's getting his zhaolu soon, and he has 880's.

Jun 9, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #30 of 54
Quote:

While I'm at work I'm lucky enough to have two screens so head-fi is always near. On weekends I would say about 15-30 minutes a day on average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back