How many countries are represented in Head-fi?
Dec 2, 2003 at 5:29 AM Post #61 of 125
Quote:

Originally posted by mbriant
Watch it or we'll sick our Deputy Minister of Capital Letters on you.
smily_headphones1.gif

eek.gif
Sounds rather painful. Back on topic. I wonder if there´s anybody else from Mexico in here.

Dec 2, 2003 at 6:23 AM Post #62 of 125
What about Miami? It's a great place, and reasonably close to the United States!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 6, 2003 at 2:28 AM Post #71 of 125
Quote:

Originally posted by PeterR
Sorry to spoil the fun for lini, but Bavaria isn't sovereign but a federal state of Germany...

We..ell, it's more like we joined voluntarily - but a bit sceptically, too. That's why Bavaria is officially called Freistaat Bayern (= free state Bavaria) - and why we've got a lot of "extra sausages".
wink.gif

Anyway, it was worth a try!
biggrin.gif

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Dec 6, 2003 at 7:00 AM Post #72 of 125
Err.. I live on airplanes. Does that count?

Dec 6, 2003 at 3:49 PM Post #74 of 125
Quote:

Originally posted by 00940
Is Puerto Rico fully sovereign now ? I was under the impression it was still an US territory.

Puerto Rico IS part of the United States and ALL Puerto Ricans are official US Citizens even if they never come over to the mainland.

Dec 6, 2003 at 5:30 PM Post #75 of 125
Puerto Rico is a US Territory since 1898, and Puerto Ricans are US Citizens since 1917! However, in the Olympics in Greece, we participate as a country!

Olympic Basketball...
In the Pre-Olympic basketball trials of the Americas, little Puerto Rico beat Brazil and Canada to make it to the Olympics! So we go to Athens, and they stay home! Ha!

The little mouse roars once again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back