How Long To Burn In Denon HD2000?
Jun 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM Post #17 of 21
I listened last night for about 5 hours straight, different genre's, and either my mind has definitely gotten used to the sound or burn in is real because the music was light night and day from the time I listened fresh out of packaging. It is possible that my mind got used to it, however. I'm excited to see if they get better, I love audio! 

Jun 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #18 of 21
Yea just keep listening to them and eventually you wont even remember how they sounded when you first got them.

Jun 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #19 of 21
Op: it's not called burn in. What you're talking about is break in.

If your drivers break in, if at all, it will happen within your first listening session, and there will be absolutely no perceptible difference. Just let the drivers break in through normal use.

Also, be sure to ignore any of head-fi's true believers. I personally wouldn't advise listening to.the advice of people who are unwilling to accept that they're the victims of cognitive, and confirmation bias.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Jun 28, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #20 of 21
don't tyll have a graphs comparing two of the same headphones, one is fresh out of the box and one is of 400hrs of use? If i remember correctly there are some differences actually..

I'm a believer though, I experienced it on my Ultrasone HFI680, the sound pre and post burn in was very much different..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back