How long have you had your westone model?
Jul 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

UpWaiting

Head-Fier
Hey guys, I just want to see how long westone iems are expected to last so I started this thread. I would like to know what westone model it is, how long you have had them so far and what troubles did you have with them so far for example, if you had to send your iem back to westone for fixing or have to replace the cable etc........
Thanks 
biggrin.gif

Jul 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #2 of 6
UM2 RC.
6 months.
No problems so far.
Had the W4 for a week, but sent them back. No problems I just preferred the UM2.

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #3 of 6
I have UM3X, W1/3/4/4R and ES5. I have dropped them on the floor or table several times (I dropped my ES5 on table the first day I got it 
bigsmile_face.gif
). Everytime I thought I have damaged it but it turned out they are still working fine. So actually, I think they are quite durable. Although the wire (non RC versions) might seems weared out after a year, they are still ok.

There was once I nearly sent my W4R back to repair because I found the right side got very little volume compared to the left side. But finally I found that it was because I haven't totally dried the water inside the tube of the right 3-flanges tip 
bigsmile_face.gif
. After I dried it, the W4R worked fine again.
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back