How do you wear yours?
Feb 24, 2009 at 3:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

captian73

Headphoneus Supremus
I've got a couple of IEM's (like you do) however with the over the ear wires, I always wear place the cable under my chin and hook the wires over my ears. When i saw the UE video (i think it was) where the cable goes behind the neck, and the cable over the ears, i thought: does anyone else wear their cables under their chin or is it just me? I don;t want to be alone on this
frown.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #2 of 41
i have tried to wear behind my back, but not in normal walk-about times. when im bicycling or other active stuff, i tuck the cable behind me through my shirt and down my back, but usually, it is in front below my chin. im sure that is the norm.

whenever i see someone on the train with a shure or ue, they always have the cable in front of them!

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #3 of 41
Behind the back is for stage work mostly, where the receiver is placed on a belt on your back.

I have mine over my ears and under my chin. Easier to work with.

h

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #6 of 41
I wear mine dpwn my back, because I have them connected to my rig that is usually in my bag, but out of force of habit I still usually wezr them down my back if i'm going pocket-portable with my pico

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #8 of 41
I wear my SE530's over the ear, but it can be a bit of a PIA... especially if I have to take them on and off regularly. I had to get the little silicone ear guides from Audeo because I was having so much trouble with the wire flopping off the top of my ear. Of course the ear guides are getting loose and I have to push the wire back in at the curved part every time I put them on now. I guess I need to get the PTH attachment so I never have to take them off.

I wear my 3's and 4's down typically... main because the wire won't stay over the top of my ear consistently.

I find that running them down the back is too much of a pain to bother with normally. Of course I can't do that when I'm using the microphone.

Feb 24, 2009 at 3:59 AM Post #9 of 41
i wear mine over the ears regardless of if there is there is memory wire or not and it goes under the chin

dont think i could wear mine behind the back ever since i usually wear my backpack with me when i go anywhere

Feb 24, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #10 of 41
I wear: under the chin.

But I rarely see any head-fier's during commute. Its lonely

Feb 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #15 of 41
Over the ear, down the front as well, the Shure SE530's bigass Y-split is just uncomfortable to wear down my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back