How do you wear yours?
May 29, 2010 at 11:13 AM Post #32 of 41
a poll would be interesting

I wear mine over the ears and down the front as well.  Had to buy a music phone adapter for my SE530s so I could listen to my slingbox on my blackberry during my commute - that adapter wouldn't work too well down the back.  Besides, dress shirts that are tucked in aren't very conducive to running wires down your back.  I guess it could go over the ears -> down the back -> around to the front -> and out the fly but that just sounds way too uncomfortable.

May 29, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #33 of 41
Interestingly, the UE TF10vi has a mic on the cable where the only way you can use it is when you wear the iem over the ear and under the chin in front of you.
So that contradicts the video made by UE.
wink_face.gif

May 29, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #34 of 41
My HF2 I wear straight down and under chin due to the microphone. All other iem's I where over ear and have the y join in the neck but then run the cable over the shoulder and down the front, not down the back

May 29, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #35 of 41
I wear it down front, and if the slack becomes a problem I slip my iPod down my shirt. Surely I'm not the only one who does this.. :)

May 29, 2010 at 10:43 PM Post #36 of 41
Poll: How do you wear yours?  Click your pick..  
Quote:

Originally Posted by koonhua90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif  Over the ear and under the ear. Perhaps OP should make a poll for this.

Why the OP, why not do it in honor of the OP?
Quote:

Originally Posted by TK33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif  a poll would be interesting.  I wear mine over the ears and down the front as well.

The poll has been running about a week.  It seems a lot of Hi-Fi, IEM wearers wear them the same way that you do.  Over the ears and down the front.
Quote:

Originally Posted by captian73 /img/forum/go_quote.gif   I always wear, place the cable under my chin and hook the wires over my ears.

May 30, 2010 at 7:25 AM Post #37 of 41
I wear my Westone 2 over the ear with the cable under my chin. I thought about wearing it behind having the cable run down my back but it would be a hassle since I usually wear some sort of jacket when I'm outside

Jun 2, 2010 at 10:36 PM Post #40 of 41
Down the back and over the ears, or down the back and regular style (not over the ears) unless I'm going for a ride or something else where I notice that the cable is pulling against my back, in which case its down the front through my shirt.

Nothing bugs me more than a dangling cable. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back