How do you like your cereal?
Sep 29, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #46 of 55

Quote:
Reese's had a decent peanut butter & chocolate cereal.  Like Cocoa Puffs for the PB crowd.  Stood up to milk better than Cocoa Puffs, though I think having Cocoa Puff-infused milk was half the point of the brand.

I always ate the Reese's cereal without milk because it tasted weird to me with milk.

Sep 29, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #47 of 55
I'm a mixer.

I like to mix at least two, if not three, different cereals together in one bowl. Usually a crunchy granola-type, with a sweeter guilty pleasure. Every piece must have been submerged under the milk (usually rice milk) completely before I begin to eat any of it. The cereal doesn't usually last long enough to get very soggy.

Sep 29, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #48 of 55

Quote:
I always ate the Reese's cereal without milk because it tasted weird to me with milk.

Yeah, they're probably better as a hand-type snack.  They're quite nice in a bowl of milk though, because IME they do hold up well.

Quote:
I'm a mixer.

I like to mix at least two, if not three, different cereals together in one bowl. Usually a crunchy granola-type, with a sweeter guilty pleasure. Every piece must have been submerged under the milk (usually rice milk) completely before I begin to eat any of it. The cereal doesn't usually last long enough to get very soggy.

I tried mixing a couple of times.  I cannot get whatever enjoyment others are getting from that.

Sep 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #49 of 55

Quote:
Reese's had a decent peanut butter & chocolate cereal.  Like Cocoa Puffs for the PB crowd.  Stood up to milk better than Cocoa Puffs, though I think having Cocoa Puff-infused milk was half the point of the brand.

Still to this day have yet to taste something better.

Sep 29, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #51 of 55
Uncooked measure of 1.75 cups of regular oatmeal, with one banana. When available (right now) strawberries and bananas, so I run through 32 oz. of strawberries a week. Also added is raw honey, a small dollop of margarine, and soy milk.

When the sweet tooth hits, I go with the "2 boxes for 1" deal of Honey Bunches of Oats. 

Nov 24, 2011 at 1:23 PM Post #55 of 55
I don't like my cereal too soggy so I start eating as soon as the milk is poured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back