How do I join a team?
Sep 27, 2005 at 11:42 PM Post #3 of 22
just put it in your sig and you are in.

Sep 27, 2005 at 11:46 PM Post #5 of 22
[size=small]echo[/size]... [size=x-small]echo[/size]... echo...
icon10.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #6 of 22
Actually you have to ask my permission which will get you nowhere until you prove to me you are bad enough to hang with the big dogs
tongue.gif

for perspective on this here is the dirty little history of Team Grado from a classic battle started by another Headfi mod/ex mod back in the dark ages of Y2K :

http://headwize.com/ubb/showpage.php...ch=team;grado;

And here is the logo my good bud and ex mod Apheared came up with :

teamgrado.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 4:52 AM Post #9 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42

teamgrado.gif

Sharpshooters? Looks more like a sword slash - that pic is cut in half and sliding off the median!

Sep 28, 2005 at 4:59 AM Post #10 of 22
Don't forget to send your team dues to my PayPal account. I think Team Grado is now $150 per year, but Team College is only $50 per year. I'll active your status as soon as the funds are received.

Sep 28, 2005 at 6:18 AM Post #12 of 22
Now I know why some people are jumping ship to Team Senn and Stax, their $10 membership fee is nothing compared to what the other groups are charging.
tongue.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 6:22 AM Post #13 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Now I know why some people are jumping ship to Team Senn and Stax, their $10 membership fee is nothing compared to what the other groups are charging.
tongue.gif

I hear that... Plus jumping to Team Useless Poster will get you a lot further with the ladies.
k1000smile.gif

And I hear that Team Merton is due for another go around.

Sep 28, 2005 at 6:42 AM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by blip
I hear that... Plus jumping to Team Useless Poster will get you a lot further with the ladies.
k1000smile.gif

And I hear that Team Merton is due for another go around.

Ah, sadly those teams were disbanded awhile back. (Financial troubles, chapter 11, yada yada)

And didn't Team Merton just consist of, well . . Merton?
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back