How can you mend a broken heart?
Jul 2, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #2 of 33
I once got over a girl by having my penis bifurcated in Tijuana. Stupid body modifications can help get your mind off stuff. The locals took to calling me Señor Ssssssssssssssssammy the Snake.

Jul 2, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #3 of 33
One day at a time, inch by inch. Just have friends around for support. There is no easy way. Time is what you need,and a little understanding. My 2 cents.

Jul 2, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #6 of 33
1. No contact. None. No exceptions. Don't be "friends."

2. Take on a life-changing project. If you've always wanted to learn another language, drive across the country, go back to school, lose weight., or whatever, then do it. Throw yourself into whatever it is. You'll get over it a lot faster if you're preoccupied with something new. Among other things, this got me a degree in accounting, amateur radio license and stripped off about 100 lbs.

Put everything you're angry about into improving yourself.

I know that sounds cheesy, but you'll end up a better person for it.

Jul 2, 2009 at 5:30 AM Post #8 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A crochet needle and a sinewy thread teased from one of her fresh tendons.

Had some experience with this broken heart thing I see.
biggrin.gif

I killed a large, stuffed blue cookie monster after one particularly hard fall when I was 19. I immediately felt guilty and vowed never to let my feelings get so exposed again. (Yeah right, part of growing pains)

Jul 2, 2009 at 5:36 AM Post #10 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I once got over a girl by having my penis bifurcated in Tijuana. Stupid body modifications can help get your mind off stuff. The locals took to calling me Señor Ssssssssssssssssammy the Snake.

D:

Also, keeping an eye on this thread.

Jul 2, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #15 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by n3rdling /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nobody got the OP yet?

I'm tempted to post the lyrics here, but I think that'll just ruin the effect.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back