How can i balance sound to be around 90% in left phone and 10% in right phone?
Jul 29, 2017 at 8:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

BASTIL

New Head-Fier
Hello, this is rather complicated one. First things first, i use Tascam TH-02 with a soundcard.

I'm mostly deaf on my right ear and i wanted to play with headphones over speakers for various reasons, but when playing 3D video games, i couldn't hear anything that was at 3 o'clock of my character, because 100% of "focus" went to right phone - which i couldn't obviously hear. When looking at source of sound directly in front of me, everything is good - when source of sound is directly to my left, everything is good too.

Is there any way to make left phone turn into "100% focus" instead of my right phone when sound comes from 3 o'clock?

I've tried balancing it to be 20-0 in left:right ear in Windows settings (http://i.imgur.com/uTSxQlP.png , 1 was Left, 2 was Right - this screenshot is from speakers, not headphones) but instead of balance, it just changed volume that gets out of phones for louder and quieter.

Is there any way to make it work? I must admit i'm completely green, thanks in advance for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back