Houston Meet-up, July 16
Jul 17, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #17 of 33
Yes, great time indeed. Hehe, I thought the Stax setups were making the bar lamps flicker, when it was the lamp wiring! I guess everything did not need a preliminary statement! :)

Jul 17, 2014 at 9:07 AM Post #19 of 33
Jul 17, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #21 of 33
I think Andy took a few pics, hopefully he'll put those up sometime; It was such a small meet though that I'm not sure if it needs a new thread in the Head-Fi Meet Impressions section; pics/impressions could probably just be put up here.

Jul 17, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #22 of 33
Hey everybody-

Thanks so much for taking the time to have gathering last night. And thanks for leaving behind all of the beer we didn't finish. Looks like I am going to be a busy man tonight. :)

I look forward to our next meet up!

Andy

Jul 17, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #24 of 33
Sorry for not taking more photos. I never really made it to the dining table to take proper photos of people and gear. I guess I was too busy slobbering all over the Stax gear. Next time I promise to do a better job.

Jul 17, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #25 of 33
  Sorry for not taking more photos. I never really made it to the dining table to take proper photos of people and gear. I guess I was too busy slobbering all over the Stax gear. Next time I promise to do a better job.

Nice job, nonetheless.

Sorry I can't join you on week-day nights.
frown.gif

Jul 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #26 of 33
Awesome meet, glad there were other balanced rigs to plug into the mjolnir. Stax gear definitely did not disappoint. Was really impressed by the paradox, and the sr60, definitely want to pick up a grado now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back