House of marley? hmm?
Aug 29, 2011 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

NER0

New Head-Fier
Aug 29, 2011 at 3:49 PM Post #3 of 25
skull candy with a cause.

"For every product you purchase, a portion of your money goes to 1Love causes that focus on charities that benefit youth, planet and peace."

Simpsons quote:

Newspaper editor: ...And to protect Mother Earth, each copy contains a certain percentage of recycled paper. Lisa: And what percent is that? Newspaper editor: Zero. (Lisa frowns) Newspaper editor: Zero’s a percent.

Aug 29, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #4 of 25
I'd rather buy good headphones and donate money myself to charity.

Aug 29, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #5 of 25
 but ... it's for ... world peace ...

For House of Marley, that probably means more funny grass in rolling papers ...
rolleyes.gif

Aug 29, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #6 of 25
They were announced at CES early this year. To be fair those pictures don't really do the headphones justice but they've dropped some of the prettier models since the original announcement. There were some claims that Sleek Audio had a hand in the tuning of these but I'm not sure those were ever confirmed.

Sep 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #7 of 25
You can now pick up selected sets at their website and also at best buy. None of the higher end models are available yet however. 

Sep 7, 2011 at 1:11 AM Post #8 of 25
I'm receiving a pair of IEMs from their Jamming line, the "People Get Ready" earphones to review. I'm not expecting much, but if they sound half as good as they look, I may have a new entry level pair to recommend to friends who don't care entirely about sound.

Sep 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #9 of 25
^ waiting for impressions 
popcorn.gif

the destiny collection seem to have earphones made of wood
midnight_3.jpg

Mar 23, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #15 of 25
I got to listen to the Redemption Song Headphones today and I was really impressed! I really wanted to get Hd-25's for my first on ears, but I don't know anymore. These sounded really really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back