Hot Girls on Trains, Radiohead, and iPods
Jul 21, 2005 at 10:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 98

Aman

Headphoneus Supremus
So I must have ridden the train at least 800 times in my entire life. As a young city boy, as an adolescant city-goer, and as a college student now transfering to NYU -- I have ridden the train a lot... and I've experienced everything.. I've experienced smelly people, morbidly obese people, criminals, hobos, and all sorts of strange things... but I've never experienced sitting next to a really good-looking female on the train in my entire life!

This is strange, because I'd have thought that I would have sat to at least one before I had sat next to all the others...

Anyway, I get on the train around 5:00PM to visit my family after getting out of work - it gets to Fairfield around 6. So I sit down and a guy sits on the furthest-left seat (there are three seats where I am sitting). Next, right before the train leaves, a girl about my age (18, 19, maybe 20) asks if she can sit down. The guy gets up and she takes the middle.

So, the diagram is something like this:

Guy ---- Girl --- Aman

Accept we are much more squished together than what is illustrated in this crude example.

You would not believe how hard it is to sit next to an attractive girl on the train for an hour without saying a word to her!

To make things even wierder, though, I noticed her pull out her iPod. I immedaitely looked at what she was wearing, and what she had with her - she was wealthy. She had this iPod, but also a lot of designer-level clothing (I could tell, for some reason) and a very expensive handbag. She lived in style, that's for sure. So, she sits down and while she's looking off into the distance, I sneak a peak at what the girl is listening to on her iPod. To my utter disbelief, Radiohead is playing on her iPod. She was listening to "OK Computer". I was shocked by this!

Next was Gomez. I'm thinking by now "This girl is nuts!". I have never met a girl who liked Gomez, nor Radiohead. This is some pretty good music here, in my humble opinion. So I just blurt out to her, "You have a great taste in music! I have never met a girl who liked Gomez... and Radiohead is even a shocker!" (or something like that). She says "Thanks! My dad actually is the manager for Radiohead."

eek.gif

My jaw dropped. This girl was gorgeous, rich, sitting next to me, and now her father is the manager of an excellent rock band.

And even better -- soon after our short conversation, she fell asleep listening to her iPod. About five minutes after that, I am just reading my book and suddenly her head falls directly on my arm (around the bicep area). So now, all of these wonderful things about this girl, and she's sleeping right on top of me. Do any of you guys know how difficult it is for somebody to sit there without moving, when you have this gorgeous girl with an awesome taste in music who is really wealthy and has an awesome father laying down on top of you for fourty minutes?

I tell you - it's antagonizing. I was almost happy when she got to her stop!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, that's my story. Sure as hell more exciting than the family is.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2005 at 11:12 PM Post #5 of 98
You are leaving out something, aren't you?
biggrin.gif

Where's the part about you asking her out and she said yes? Or the part about you showing off your cans....ahem, I mean headphones....to her?

Does she have a sister? I am single, you know.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 21, 2005 at 11:25 PM Post #6 of 98
You didnt get her number for ME? What kind of friend are you
frown.gif

tongue.gif

Jul 21, 2005 at 11:26 PM Post #7 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
I am just reading my book and suddenly her head falls directly on my arm (around the bicep area).

Did you flex?

I would've. She surely would have woken up and then...

Me: "Did you get your tickets?"

Hot girl on train: "Tickets for what?"

Me: "THE GUN SHOW!" *me flexing*

cool.gif

Jul 21, 2005 at 11:31 PM Post #10 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrzejpw
Head-Fier talks to girl, news at 11!

biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by britishbane
Did she have nice cans?...................................headphones i mean.

tongue.gif

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:00 AM Post #12 of 98
Man, please tell us your story with that girl doesn't end there.

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:02 AM Post #13 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by djgustashaw
Or, the same idea, different line--

Me: "Do you have a band-aid?"

Girl: "No, why?"

Me: "Because I am CUT!!" *flexes arms*

Uhh, I think I fell asleep on some razor blades last night. . .

Why?

Because I am RIPPED.

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #14 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
Did you flex?

I would've. She surely would have woken up and then...

Me: "Did you get your tickets?"

Hot girl on train: "Tickets for what?"

Me: "THE GUN SHOW!" *me flexing*

cool.gif

Head-Fi: So classy it hurts!
tongue.gif
icon10.gif

Seriously, I would have said: "You like Radiohead? Really! Me too. Say, let's go out for a light dinner and discuss this. At least let me have your number. We have too much in common and life is too short for regrets."

Jul 22, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #15 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
Did you flex?

Did she drool ? It's kinda cute when they do that. I was on a subway one time back home in England and this girl fell DEAD asleep on the seat in front of me and had a whole drool thing going on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back