Originally Posted by DarkAngel
Let me correct the Hellrasier chronology......Bloodlines is 4th movie:
-Hellraiser
-Hellraiser II - Hellbound
-Hellraiser III - Hell on Earth
-Hellraiser IV - Bloodlines
-Hellraiser V - Inferno
-Hellraiser VI - Hellseeker

Have not seen Hellraiser VI, but 3 & 5 are lame and Bloodlines 4 is the sequel/prequel taking place 200 years past (creation of puzzle box), present, and 200 years in future on space station where nasty surprise ending awaits pinhead. Critics hate this movie which is a good sign plus director is an Allen Smithee which adds to the mystique.

\

If you have a DVD player that can play anything, you should just get this:

hell_box.jpg

DVD box set replica of the Lament Configuration Puzzle Box (5" x 5" x 5") and featuring Clive Barker's Hellraiser (1987), Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988) and Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992). A bonus disc includes Barker's early short films Salome (1973) and The Forbidden (1978).

HELLRAISER

Uncut Widescreen Presentation (1.78:1) Enhanced for 16:9 TVs
English 5.1, DTS and 2.0 Audio Options
Audio Commentary 1: Writer/Director Clive Barker
Audio Commentary 2: Writer/Director Clive Barker and Star Ashley Laurence
Featurette 1: Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser
Featurette 2: Resurrection
Featurette 3: On-Set Interview with Clive Barker
Hellraiser Merchandising Promo (Watch and Wear)
Theatrical Trailers x 4
TV Spots x 5
Storyboards
Scripts x 2 (as .pdf Files)
Poster and Stills Gallery
Optional English Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing

HELLBOUND: HELLRAISER II

English 5.1, DTS & 2.0 Audio Options
Audio Commentary 1: Writer Pete Atkins and Tony Randel
Audio Commentary 2: Director Tony Randel, star Ashley Laurence and writer Peter Atkins
Featurette 1: Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Featurette 2: Lost In The Labyrinth produced by Clive Barker
Featurette 3: On-Set Interview with Clive Barker
Featurette 4: On-Set Interview with Clive Barker, Tony Randel, Claire Higgins, Ashley Laurence, Imogen Boorman and Kenneth Crantham
Featurette 5: Behind the Scenes Montage
Theatrical Trailers x 4
TV Spots x 2
Script x 1 (as .pdf File)

HELLRAISER III: HELL ON EARTH
English 5.1, DTS & 2.0 Audio Options
Audio Commentary: Director Anthony Hickox and Star Doug Bradley
Featurette 1: Under the Skin: Doug Bradley on Hellraiser III: Hell On Earth
Featurette 2: Raising Hell On Earth: Interview with Director Anthony Hickox
Featurette 3: On Set interviews with Clive Barker & Doug Bradley
Theatrical Trailer

BONUS DISC (ONLY AVAILABLE IN BOX SET)
Early Short 1: Clive Barker's Salome (18 mins, 1973)
Early Short 2: Clive Barker's The Forbidden (36 mins, 1978)
Featurette: Interviews with Clive Barker, Pete Atkins and Doug Bradley, discussing the early short films.

Also included: A full color booklet written by Clive Barker's Revelations website team, plus a personal foreword by Clive Barker himself

Oct 27, 2004 at 11:21 AM Post #78 of 82
Yes that is cool Hellraiser 1,2,3 boxset.......those odd shape boxes mess up my media storage system however.

I would love to find nicely detailed replica of Hellraiser "puzzle box" with maybe a couple moving parts as a coffee table/desk decoration.
cool.gif

KR do your have a source for this?

Oct 27, 2004 at 11:46 AM Post #79 of 82
Quote:

Yes that is cool Hellraiser 1,2,3 boxset.......those odd shape boxes mess up my media storage system however.

I would love to find nicely detailed replica of Hellraiser "puzzle box" with maybe a couple moving parts as a coffee table/desk decoration.
cool.gif

Probably not a good idea, you just don't know who's gonna show up when you open it.
eek.gif

Oct 27, 2004 at 12:06 PM Post #80 of 82
Quote:

cool.gif

Yes, but I might get in trouble for posting the link, so just look at the address of the picture
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2004 at 3:08 PM Post #81 of 82
I really liked the first two Hell Raiser movies. Then they went down hill. I saw Bloodlines and it was okay. I can't remember that much of it now.

I also liked the first Phantasm movie. I thought it was well done. But, any movie with a Hemi 'Cuda gets my approval
icon10.gif

I remember in high school taking my girlfriend and her sister to see Race With The Devil. It had a few jumper parts but overall wasn't that scary. My girlfriend's sister was really freaked out by it though. The '65 Chevy I had at the time had a glove box door that would fall open every once in a while. It came open on the way home from the theatre, the sister almost jumped out of the window when that happened.
tongue.gif
It was funny then, but later on I felt bad that we had taken her to that kind of movie.

Oct 27, 2004 at 4:57 PM Post #82 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
Hilarious.
I love horror movies and sometimes afterward regret having watched particularly well done ones.
tongue.gif

Nothing wrong with being spooked;You're OK in my book gsferrari.
icon10.gif

Agreed! I love Horror movies, especially the good ones. "The Ring" was sooooo spooky, and eerie. I can certainly understand not wanting to watch it alone (especially on VHS)!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back