Hornet
Nov 9, 2005 at 6:58 PM Post #61 of 63
OP, back to your original questions:

The Hornet and the SR-71 are on par with each other.

The HR-2 is a step above, but the perception of this size gap is very subjective. It depends on the quality of your source and headphones as well. IE. you may need a better source or headphones to perceive the differences between the HR-2 and SR-71/Hornet.

Nov 9, 2005 at 7:45 PM Post #62 of 63
TO ALL PARTICIPATING IN THIS THREAD:

I've never posted anything like this, but I do so in the spirit that perhaps it may offer a beneficial contribution to all involved.

Sennheiser is a recent addition to headfi, and it appears that most of those offering answers to his posts have been making earnest efforts — often politely and even apologetically — to add to his understanding to the various personal dynamics at play in these matters.

After repeatedly replying to these answers in the same manner, it would appear that Sennheiser tends to be somewhat combative and adversarial.

I'm certainly not an expert in psychology, and it's possible that at least some if not all of what I'm writing may, unfortunately, irritate Sennheiser rather than awakening some understanding — but I'm trying my best to offer something that might have a calming and perhaps positive effect. If it affects the opposite, my sincere apologies.

I would suggest to all to either stick to comments like Teerawit's — just above this post — or else ignore Sennheiser and stop feeding his need to confront. Leave this thread and give him some time and space to absorb some of the interpersonal dynamics, the underlying logic, and generally good will, and perhaps he'll understand why he has been getting the reactions and responses he's gotten here, and that they are generally offered in a positive spirit with the intention of helping him understand the various events that he is discussing.

OR you can let this mess continue and if it continues to escalate or becoming increasingy negative, it's always possible that the thread may be closed and locked anyway.

You will not see me in this thread again.

With Best Regards, and Sincere Good Will towards Sennheiser — Romanee

Nov 9, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #63 of 63
Great, now we have to take "interpersonal dynamics" into consideration when making a decision to sell an amp.

I believe someone somewhere once said, It's always easier to attack the messenger than to attack the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back