honolulu (oahu) mini-meet winter 2006
Dec 24, 2006 at 6:54 PM Post #48 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Compiled a list of gear in the second post, looks like this is going to be a pretty fun meet! I didn't realize how much gear was going to be there.

thanks for compiling that list...looks like a great bunch of gear!

p.s. the weather here at home is fantastic!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 1, 2007 at 7:00 AM Post #49 of 64
Hope everyone is having wonderful New Year. It looks like the mini-meet is still on and my house will be ready for few of us to listen some great gears. I know couple of members will be at this meet around 3:00 pm but I am going to be ready around 12:00 or so. I also have two desktop computers in my house so it is not necessary to haul any heavy computers and looks like there will be some Mac laptops as well.
600smile.gif

Jan 1, 2007 at 11:58 AM Post #50 of 64
I'll come with my gear along with an ipod 80gb.

I need directions and if someone would get me a ride (I live in Salt Lake, by the airport) that'd be great.

My AIM is erfault and PM me for my cell #.

Thanks guys!

Jan 1, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #51 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by refault /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll come with my gear along with an ipod 80gb.

I need directions and if someone would get me a ride (I live in Salt Lake, by the airport) that'd be great.

My AIM is erfault and PM me for my cell #.

Thanks guys!

I work near the airport and could give you a ride. The only thing is I'm not sure if I'll be able to get off work early. I was sick a lot of last week and have some catching up to do. I will be leaving the office by 5:30pm at the latest. Shoot me a pm if you would like me to give you a ride.

Jan 2, 2007 at 4:08 AM Post #53 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by choomanchoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
supah sorry guyz, but unforunately I will not be able to attend tomorrow's meet, reason beign in the lack of a baby sitter for my six month old son, I hope you understand,
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

that's too bad...we'll post our impressions and pics after...

refault - i sent you a PM. i could pick you up if you want to go earlier if ichiro can give you a ride back since i can't stay too late. i'm thinking about getting to terry's around 2, so i could pick you up around 1:30. PM me or post here if that sounds okay with you...

see you guys tomorrow!

Jan 2, 2007 at 9:08 PM Post #54 of 64
Well guys, it was a crazy morning and I'm sad to say that I forgot a bunch of stuff. I won't have my cx300, HF-1, squeezebox, and mac mini. Also, I probably won't be able to leave work early so I'll probably see you guys around 6pm.

EDIT:
After talking more with my boss I will be leaving work a little early. I'm hoping to be there by 4:00pm. See you all there!

Jan 2, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #55 of 64
I'm really sorry guys but I don't think I'll be attending. Due to an unpleasant experience with one of the attendees last year, I have lost the interest in coming. I'm really sorry if this effects any of your plans and hopefully I will be able to attend the next meet. Once again I apologize for canceling out so late, and I'm really sorry if this screws anything up.

Jan 2, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #56 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really sorry guys but I don't think I'll be attending. Due to an unpleasant experience with one of the attendees last year, I have lost the interest in coming. I'm really sorry if this effects any of your plans and hopefully I will be able to attend the next meet. Once again I apologize for canceling out so late, and I'm really sorry if this screws anything up.

By unpleasant experience, do you mean your mini-meet with me?

Jan 3, 2007 at 12:23 AM Post #58 of 64
Unfortunately, since the USPS is closed today due to recent former president Ford's memorial day, I will not be able to pick up my Shellbrok Ascent and Go-Vibe V5 from the post office for this meet. I had GoVibe V5 before but I sold to my friend recently and bought another one. But we should have plenty of other stuffs to listen to. It looks like couple of guys will not be able to make this meet for various reason. Hopefully next time guys.

Jan 3, 2007 at 6:40 AM Post #59 of 64
There were only four of us but we had a great time listening and sharing our head-fi hobby. Hopefully I can collect my thoughts after listening so many equipments and so little time(for only four of us anyway), write some impression and post them soon. Thanks for the great meet guys (kugino, ichiro, refault and myself).
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back