Home-Made IEMs
May 26, 2022 at 4:15 PM Post #14,043 of 15,996
et comme mentionné, je trouve le processus fastidieux, inutile et tellement salissant, mais nous verrons
ce n'est pas inutile, c'est nécessaire

Aussi, je vais juste vous laisser avec ceci ... MSLA ne peut pas et ne réalisera probablement jamais l'impression en couleur.

vous semblez préférer la méthode filaire car les imprimantes à résine sont salissantes pour vous.

Si cette méthode ne vous convient pas, , le meilleur choix pour vous sera les imprimantes filaires.

Et oui les imprimantes résine ne feront pas du multicouleur comme sur votre vidéo, et les imprimantes filaires ne seront pas aussi précises que les imprimantes résine, chacune a sa qualité et ses inconvénients

Aldo

Last edited:
May 26, 2022 at 6:42 PM Post #14,044 of 15,996
No, I prefer FDM because it is more suitable, more flexible, for ALL use cases and more specifically, stronger and able to print with materials other than what are for the most part fairly brittle resins that are not UV stable, for obvious reasons, while resin is more suitable for fine detail in acrylic and thats about all. If it was better at everything I would have to just put up with the mess.

Thats cool, because thats what you are using it for :) IEMs. If I was buying a printer just for IEMs right now I would buy MLSA.

Last edited:
May 27, 2022 at 3:45 AM Post #14,045 of 15,996
I use resins mainly for IEM but I also make solid parts there are resins that are made for this, there are flexible, standard or very solid resin type ABS.

For the rest, if I want to do something else that doesn’t need this precision we have a wired impression too but I don’t use it much .

You know me I don’t care who’s better or not, I own both . :D
I use the one I want according to my needs:wink:

Since you like to give faults to SLA printers I’ll even give you another one, SLA printers are limited on the plate surface because it’s rather made to create small parts, obviously if you want to make a crossbow, We mustn’t be stupid, we will obviously use a wired lol

Last edited:
May 28, 2022 at 8:29 AM Post #14,048 of 15,996
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'll post it here since I guess it's DIY related?
Anyway, I've opened up an old KZ AS06 to try and harvest the drivers since I never use it and it should have some good drivers. But when I opened it up surprisingly there's 3 different types of driver inside and not two. Maybe the AS06 uses the same drivers as the AS10, but with heavy resistors on the tweeters or perhaps I'm wrong and there's actually only two types of driver here? If anyone here already knows the answer to what's going on, I'd love to know.
Will try to test all the drivers once I get them out, they're really stuck in the 3d printed sound guide with hot glue and I think I may have to destroy the whole shell to get them out, which will take some time.

--- Update
The drivers are indeed named KZ A22955, 29689, and A30095. Not sure what the A stands for but I do know this means that there's not just 3 drivers in the AS06. Oh also the (dual?) 22955 is vented.

--- Update 2
All the individual drivers work with the stock crossover, the A30095 isn't even blocked out through the electronic crossover and the soundguide wasn't blocked off either.

Attachments

• KZ AS06 opened.jpg
    KZ AS06 opened.jpg
    936.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AS06 Drivers.jpg
    AS06 Drivers.jpg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 28, 2022 at 9:30 AM Post #14,050 of 15,996
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'll post it here since I guess it's DIY related?
Anyway, I've opened up an old KZ AS06 to try and harvest the drivers since I never use it and it should have some good drivers. But when I opened it up surprisingly there's 3 different types of driver inside and not two. Maybe the AS06 uses the same drivers as the AS10, but with heavy resistors on the tweeters or perhaps I'm wrong and there's actually only two types of driver here? If anyone here already knows the answer to what's going on, I'd love to know.
Will try to test all the drivers once I get them out, they're really stuck in the 3d printed sound guide with hot glue and I think I may have to destroy the whole shell to get them out, which will take some time.

--- Update
The drivers are indeed named KZ A22955, 29689, and A30095. Not sure what the A stands for but I do know this means that there's not just 3 drivers in the AS06. Oh also the (dual?) 22955 is vented.

--- Update 2
All the individual drivers work with the stock crossover, the A30095 isn't even blocked out through the electronic crossover and the soundguide wasn't blocked off either.
There was a rumor going around on reddit that in the hybrid models featuring a DD and BA(s), that the BAs were fake. 😂😂 NOW the casing of KZ, CCA, TRN, etc. are all black with gold spouts. China must‘ve taken that L from Knowles in the US courts and double down.

May 28, 2022 at 12:21 PM Post #14,052 of 15,996

--- Update

--- Update 2
Does KZ make ba drivers or do they just rebrand them?

May 28, 2022 at 12:50 PM Post #14,054 of 15,996
Yes it is very often belsing on the KZ and many others.
There are other BA marks that copy the knowles up to the reference number but the response curves are not the same.
For copies yes it exists , some IEM chifi cost less than a single real driver Knowles or sonion.
Just look at the 22955 bass and 29689 of the KZ in the photo above, it doesn’t even have the same housing as the real from Knowles :D

Last edited:
May 28, 2022 at 8:39 PM Post #14,055 of 15,996
Yes it is very often belsing on the KZ and many others.
There are other BA marks that copy the knowles up to the reference number but the response curves are not the same.
For copies yes it exists , some IEM chifi cost less than a single real driver Knowles or sonion.
Just look at the 22955 bass of the KZ in the photo above, it doesn’t even have the same housing as the real CI-22955 from Knowles :D
And, I believe thats a tantulum capacitor there too.,. GROSS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back