Holo Audio Bliss
Nov 4, 2022 at 6:56 PM Post #151 of 3,333
I just went there. Dangerous!

Now that the necessary pix have leaked,

Tim, just please take my money already…

Bliss 120V KTE with preamp please!

Do you think Preamp is gonna be a separate module?

Nov 4, 2022 at 7:31 PM Post #153 of 3,333
I just went there. Dangerous!

Now that the necessary pix have leaked,

Tim, just please take my money already…

Bliss 120V KTE with preamp please!
Ya, I mean I think I’m a lock on buying this. Now whether I keep it or the Ferrum OOR + Hypsos is the next question. But I mean, come on, look how tidy I can get my desk just stacking this guy on the Spring 3

A8FD0CE3-16D2-496E-9FA1-68EBBAF74762.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2022 at 8:04 PM Post #155 of 3,333
Your desk will be no tidier, because you will then want some nice powered speakers for the desk, unless they are already there and cropped out.

Already got em! They're on stands next to the desk :). Neumann KH 120's

Nov 4, 2022 at 9:39 PM Post #156 of 3,333
FYI to those asking if there is a preamp module or preamp specific model for the bliss.

The bliss is an amp, it has volume attenuated preouts, so it is a preamp by design. You will be able to connect your powered speakers to it and the volume (all analog volume btw on the bliss) will attenuate the signal to your powered speakers. It will work just like a dedicated preamp in this configuration.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #157 of 3,333
And a remote control, right, for that beautiful volume control?

Nov 4, 2022 at 11:51 PM Post #158 of 3,333
Nov 5, 2022 at 2:04 AM Post #159 of 3,333
I’m excited to see how the options work to change gain levels, switch pre outs vs HP outs, etc.. Hoping it’s intuitive through the Menu option and not too many clicks

Nov 5, 2022 at 3:23 AM Post #160 of 3,333
Basically the bliss is like serene. One is better at one thing than the other….

Bliss is designed for headphones as its primary function!!! But secondary is as a preamp.

Serene is designed for being a killer preamp as its primary function. But also can be a decent headphone amp with adapter but it’s it’s secondary function.

There are trade offs to being one or the other. The bliss is much better as a headamp than serene. No question. While serene is better than bliss as being a preamp!!

There are no preamp modules… only spring3 has this option since it’s a dac!!! And a preamp is a function that most all dacs do not have.

And another clarification… both bliss and serene are analog volume control with the finest components!!! Nooooooooo digital volume. That’s not going to be seen on our flagship products. Only digital volume was implemented on the cyan which was a more entry level product.

Hope this is helpful..

Hoping to have preorders up for bliss as soon as possible. But not too far from.
This is exactly how I personally saw Holo Audio's products.

Apropo Cyan, will there be something more or is it definite that nothing more will come in this direction?
I still see occasional offers on Aliexpress🙈

Nov 5, 2022 at 3:46 AM Post #161 of 3,333
This is exactly how I personally saw Holo Audio's products.

Apropo Cyan, will there be something more or is it definite that nothing more will come in this direction?
I still see occasional offers on Aliexpress🙈
Are you asking… Will there be cyan2???

Yes

But if I misunderstood your post… please clarify

Nov 5, 2022 at 3:47 AM Post #162 of 3,333
Uhm, Serene is designed for being a 'Killer Preamp'
But Bliss is not designed to be a 'Killer' Headphone amp?

Nov 5, 2022 at 4:25 AM Post #164 of 3,333
Uhm, Serene is designed for being a 'Killer Preamp'
But Bliss is not designed to be a 'Killer' Headphone amp?
??? Why do you say this?

Nov 5, 2022 at 4:26 AM Post #165 of 3,333
I remember why I don’t post on forums :wink: bye for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back