Holo Audio Bliss
Oct 2, 2022 at 4:26 PM Post #62 of 3,247
I plan to order this one early. Probably the limit of what I need in my SS headphone amp/preamp. For variety, tube rolls in Envy, new (to me) music, and tweaks in Roon and HQP settings. I’m even good for headphones for a while. :)
Order it early for sure, word on the street is that the supply for 2022 will be limited, and 2023 will be normal availability.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2022 at 4:56 PM Post #63 of 3,247
I’m going to sell my Burson GT for this. It will be going up for sale soon. Should I sell it with the upgraded opamps?

Oct 5, 2022 at 9:27 AM Post #66 of 3,247
@ozziegurkan
I’m going to sell my Burson GT for this. It will be going up for sale soon. Should I sell it with the upgraded opamps?

curious without a review and no specs released but a price point power estimate and a picture... What specifically are you looking for in the bliss that the Soloist GT does not have? Just trying to understand expectations of the holo amp vs. what we know the performance of the burson is like.?

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #68 of 3,247
Can’t comment about the Burson at all. I was addressing the question of whether the person would want to keep their op amps from it, nothing more.
sorry thought I quoted the comment right above yours; need more coffee

:)

Oct 5, 2022 at 10:19 AM Post #69 of 3,247
curious without a review and no specs released but a price point power estimate and a picture... What specifically are you looking for in the bliss that the Soloist GT does not have? Just trying to understand expectations of the holo amp vs. what we know the performance of the burson is like.?
Well, basically a hunch that it will be a great product due to the fact that I own the Spring3 DAC and it is excellent. Also, I know that the Bliss was designed with Susvara in mind which I own and love. Finally, Goldensound reviewed the headphone output of the Serene by itself and raved about it. I guess I’m taking a calculated risk. I do think the Burson is a little too bright and energetic even with the opamp upgrades and so Im looking to move on from it.

Oct 5, 2022 at 10:27 AM Post #70 of 3,247
Comes down to trusting that Jeff Zhu knows what he’s doing. Soloist GT is a great, powerful amp, but always felt a hair off from the “super full” sound that I’m chasing. Given Jeff’s goal of making the best amp for the Susvaras and looking at how meticulous the internals look on this, i believe it will translate to being a better amp than Soloist GT.

Also having this stacked on top of the May will look visually wonderful. “Audio furniture.”

Oct 5, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #71 of 3,247
Interesting I'll watch the classifieds for your posting.. I've been eyeing a soloist 3GT for sometime (currently own 3XP).. perhaps I try that first before bliss and see if that is sufficient. I do like the preamp capability, op amp rolling, crossfeed, and sub out. Quite the flexible unit with good performance but perhaps the tradeoff is the last few % in technical performance to Bliss.

I don't own a Sus but am looking at a Mysphere 3.2 and Raal SR1A which would both benefit from the sub out.

Exciting time to be in this hobby with all the options!

Oct 5, 2022 at 12:17 PM Post #72 of 3,247
Interesting I'll watch the classifieds for your posting.. I've been eyeing a soloist 3GT for sometime (currently own 3XP).. perhaps I try that first before bliss and see if that is sufficient. I do like the preamp capability, op amp rolling, crossfeed, and sub out. Quite the flexible unit with good performance but perhaps the tradeoff is the last few % in technical performance to Bliss.

I don't own a Sus but am looking at a Mysphere 3.2 and Raal SR1A which would both benefit from the sub out.

I have a Mysphere 3.2 with all of the pads and extra cables I could be talked out of for a good price to you, and I’d add that the Burson sounds great, has awesome feature set and is a great match for the Mysphere with a subwoofer.

If you sit right next to your amp like I do then the fan noise is audible through most open back headphones, and especially the Mysphere so place it a bit aways from your listening position and you have a great setup.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2022 at 12:52 PM Post #73 of 3,247

I’ll get it listed soon and I’m assuming you will want the opamps as well. I will keep them installed and price it accordingly. It will be on Audiogon. Or DM me and we can discuss.

Oct 5, 2022 at 1:00 PM Post #74 of 3,247
I wonder if bliss will have a 4.4 out or just a 4pin xlr. I could see the 4pin xlr in the photo but not much else

Oct 5, 2022 at 1:29 PM Post #75 of 3,247
I wonder if bliss will have a 4.4 out or just a 4pin xlr. I could see the 4pin xlr in the photo but not much else
You can see the 4.4 mm connector at the very top-left corner of the photo. It also seems to have 6.35 mm jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back