Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review
Oct 28, 2012 at 4:43 AM Post #631 of 830
Does anyone here have exp with Micro SDXC class 10? i'm planning to get the 64gb for this DAP and not sure if it works.

Oct 29, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #632 of 830
 gearofwar.... I am using SanDisk 64gb micro sdxc cards in my Studio V 3rd Anniversary without any issues.. Loading music onto the card is very quick too. Reformatted to Fat32 of course.

I reformat cards on my android phone for a guaranteed result. It is very simple and 100 percent successful. 

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #633 of 830
thanks for your information. Btw would you recommend getting this card beside other 64gb? i have heard many issues with 64gb capacity cards (4xample : completely stop working after a while)

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:05 AM Post #634 of 830
Quote:
thanks for your information. Btw would you recommend getting this card beside other 64gb? i have heard many issues with 64gb capacity cards (4xample : completely stop working after a while)

geo Sandisk cards have a very good track record as they should. They are the original makers of micro SD cards period. So don't worry. They are good cards. Avoid anything but Sandisk. Just my 2 cents.

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #635 of 830
Quote:
geo Sandisk cards have a very good track record as they should. They are the original makers of micro SD cards period. So don't worry. They are good cards. Avoid anything but Sandisk. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks.
Has anyone here tried this version or anniversary with HD 650 since i'm going to par them up, would like know some impressions.

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #636 of 830
If you look at the link below Poetic commented on her experience with the HD650 and the Studio V. She loved the pairing. Not surprising since the HD650s are dark sounding and the Studio is very detailed this tends to make for the best pairings.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621204/trade-for-the-perfect-player-in-the-world-hisound-s-studio-3rd-anniversary-edition/525#post_8819332

Oct 29, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #637 of 830
Quote:
If you look at the link below Poetic commented on her experience with the HD650 and the Studio V. She loved the pairing. Not surprising since the HD650s are dark sounding and the Studio is very detailed this tends to make for the best pairings.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/621204/trade-for-the-perfect-player-in-the-world-hisound-s-studio-3rd-anniversary-edition/525#post_8819332

Thanks. I have chat with her before,but would like know more if it's truly the best fit amp for hd 650, need more exp from people still. So far positive
There is one more headphone i would like know about impression with this DAP,  the ATH-m50. I'm currently pairing it with my e17 and Iphone 4 as source using a very good EQ for it. I can now clearly hear the wise soundstage and very good mid that i couldn't hear before. I wonder how this monster would result with this DAP

Oct 30, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #638 of 830
Hi. I need help

all of a sudden any FLAC I add to either the V or the SD will not play - they have ? next to their names.
WAVs are fine, any ideas?

thanks

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM Post #639 of 830
Quote:
Hi. I need help

all of a sudden any FLAC I add to either the V or the SD will not play - they have ? next to their names.
WAVs are fine, any ideas?

thanks

Did they have this issue before? If not try delete the system folder and then reboot it and let it load up. If this doesn't work check your tags via mp3tag. If you have extra tags embedded in your FLAC files it will cause issues. Remove all additional tags and junk. Only leave the original FLAC (FLAC) tag and remove v3.2, v3.1 etc.

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #640 of 830
thanks, removing the system file made no difference, would Foobar remove the tags?

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #641 of 830
Quote:
thanks, removing the system file made no difference, would Foobar remove the tags?

I'm not so sure never used for bar for that purpose. I only use foobar for converting between lossless formats (very handy with 24/192 and 24/96).

I suggest you download mp3tag and check out my guide here on the DX100 faq page.

http://www.head-fi.org/a/ibasso-dx100-faq

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #642 of 830
Have now dowloaded MP3tag, and am trying to work it out

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #643 of 830
I'll go ahead and create a thread for mp3tag and I'll set up a guide on how to set it up. It'll take me a little while but I figure this will be easier than continuing to answer the same questions over and over again lol :).

Oct 30, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #644 of 830
Ok, even I can use it, well I have removed the tags, but can only seem to remove all tags, but that's fine,
they now play on the Studio-V. I must have ticked something in EAC I guess.

Oct 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #645 of 830
Quote:
Ok, even I can use it, well I have removed the tags, but can only seem to remove all tags, but that's fine,
they now play on the Studio-V. I must have ticked something in EAC I guess.

No you don't have to remove all tags. What you do is you go into tool/options and select what tags you want to be written and which ones you want removed. Then you make sure all the files are highlighted in mp3tag. Then you select remove tags. Once that is done now you select undo changes. It will restore all your tags besides the ones you asked to be removed. Then I recommend saving those changes to be safe.

I decided against the guide as it's gonna take too much time. Just do a search for DX100 Faq and read that thread. I posted specific directions on how to properly tag your music there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back