Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review
Aug 31, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #1,231 of 1,483
My ears gone really tired of iems so i have to lookin for on ear replacement
Now use senn ie80 with my studio.
Could anyone advice me some headphones that will sounds better then ie80 and studio can handle to drive it without amping?

Sep 1, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #1,236 of 1,483
Sennheiser HD25-II looks nice and are not very expensive:wink:
to be honest i never used "serious" headphones (no any that cost more then 20$) before and i know nothing about on ear type
i wonder if there are some that may give the same level of noise canceling as iems do?
im especially curious about this models:
Denon AH-D7100
Ultrasone PRO 900
Sennheiser HD 700

Sep 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #1,237 of 1,483
If you just entered this realm of audiophila I suggest you take gentle steps instead of taking a leap and go into high end headphones. I know we all dreamt of buying headphones that give us eargasms all the time but as we progress through we realise it's not all about sounding good but our preferences, matching problems, portability and many more comes into play and it seems like there's no end... and just to know what kind of sound you like it will take pretty darn long. Those headphones you listed there have lot to appreciate and unless we take your time to climb the headfi hierarchy don't think you will be fully get what you said for. Honestly when I started out I could tell a difference between a cheapo earphones and a ultrasone edition 8 which costs a fortune.

Headphones like hd700 are open cans so they won't give you any noise isolation. The denon is too clunky to be used on the go although they should give pretty good isolation :) hope I helped.

Sep 2, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #1,238 of 1,483

Ah. Sometimes you just had to suck it up and send it back. If you are worried about the battery consider removing it before shipping to resolve that issue.

It seems that the micro sd slot might need some contact cleaner, maybe Deoxit like what I used a my previous job. I could also use some 97% alcohol. I found removing the memory card and reinserting the card fixed it.Seems that the battery is not the culprit, just a just a dirty card slot.

Sep 4, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #1,239 of 1,483
Hello guys , i mention earlier about my faulty battery which drained after shut down my studio. Can you tell me where can i buy replaceable battery ,there s lot of em ,dont know which one ll fit in

Sep 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #1,243 of 1,483
I have not tried 24/48000 sample size/sample rate or larger so can not speak to it, other than to say lee730 knows what he's talking about and your reported size/rate is under his statement so should work...

Might try re-formatting the internal memory to a larger allocation unit size.  Sometimes with large files it helps to have a larger allocation space.

Sep 7, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #1,245 of 1,483
Try upload one of these files and I'll see if I can get it to work on my Rocoo BA. If it isn't an issue with your Studio V itself it will also exhibit issues on my Rocoo BA. Give me link in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back