Hisoundaudio Crystals Review
Oct 24, 2011 at 11:27 AM Post #22 of 36

Quote:
hmmm. you're right. those look like the golden crystals that go for almost double the price on frogbeats.

No, they are not. They are the Crystals, just a different colour from the ones stocked now. We received the samples as is and got told that the colour for the final ones would change. The Golden Crystals are quite different. 

Oct 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #23 of 36

Quote:
Quote:
hmmm. you're right. those look like the golden crystals that go for almost double the price on frogbeats.

No, they are not. They are the Crystals, just a different colour from the ones stocked now. We received the samples as is and got told that the colour for the final ones would change. The Golden Crystals are quite different. 

the plugs are different. easy way to tell between them

Oct 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #24 of 36

Quote:
the plugs are different. easy way to tell between them

Indeed! I knew I was missing out on something 
redface.gif

Oct 24, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #27 of 36

Quote:
do you agree with joker when he says the crystals are a midpoint between an analytical and a smooth listening experience?

yes thats a fair assessment.

Quote:
mark2410 did u take the photo your self? Cause your Crystal colour is different to joker. And what I know from chinese forum this colour of Crystal is limited edition.

i did take the photo and yes i know its a different colour but it really is a Crystal.

Quote:
just what you mean by 'stupid' ?

crazy, insane ie loads and loads of bass

Quote:
i think he means that there is way too much bass.

what he said.  sorry i forget english isnt everyones first language

Quote:

noooooo, i know they are brown but they are Crystals, not Golden ones

Quote:

what he said

Oct 24, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #28 of 36

Quote:
just pulled the trigger on a pair of these. can't wait to get them. will be my first quality IEM yet.

congrats and remember to come back and let everyone know what you make of them.  i hope you really like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back