High-End Earbuds (VE, Blox, SHOZY etc) and Earbud Gear Discussion & Impressions Thread
Apr 13, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #692 of 1,031
Picked up the Baldoor Earbell E100 recently and it's a shame they don't fit my ears properly. I mean for the price I figured I got nothing to lose, they just don't stay in my ears. Has anyone done anything to improve the fit? I tried with and without the foam covers on them and still not any good. I guess I will just sell them if I can't get them to stay.

Apr 13, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #693 of 1,031
  Picked up the Baldoor Earbell E100 recently and it's a shame they don't fit my ears properly. I mean for the price I figured I got nothing to lose, they just don't stay in my ears. Has anyone done anything to improve the fit? I tried with and without the foam covers on them and still not any good. I guess I will just sell them if I can't get them to stay.

This is a common complaint with the E100. If you search around, people have come up with unique solutions such as positioning them differently in the ear. One person even puts them in backwards.

Apr 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #694 of 1,031
Yeah I saw a few different ways people put them in but none work for me lol, I just want to stick them in my ear and get going. Like I said they were cheap enough that it's not that big of a deal. They actually did sound really good but I may just give them up to someone that can use them. Thanks for the suggestions.

Apr 13, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #695 of 1,031
Great to see the SE-CE521 getting some love in this thread. A really solid earbud by Pioneer that's ridiculously cheap (as low as ¥1050!) in Japan.

These are my Sennheiser OMX 185s - actually, with these DIY donuts on, they sound really really good to me - anyone else tried them? Not much online as far as I can see, but they put out a pretty nice sound I reckon.

Don't have the OMX 185, but rather the MX 375, which is what the OMX is based off of. Really solid earbuds with good balance and open sound.

I'm sorry to hear that. :frowning2:

It really is a shame that they're so ergonomically awkward since they sound quite good.

Apr 14, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #698 of 1,031

Try with earhooks, like these ones: http://fr.aliexpress.com/item/DIY-Headset-Accessories-Material-High-Quality-Silicone-Ear-Hanging-Earphone-Hook-Colorful-Wearing-very-Comfortable/1706327752.html?recommendVersion=1

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #701 of 1,031
Finally got my MrZ Tomahawk!
What can I say? From the box it Sounds better than Blox BE3. Great mam vocals, very nice bass impact and rumble, Great, Full mids and highs don't sharp. Keep burnin'

Awesome! Glad your took a chance on them. Can't wait to hear more about them.

Apr 15, 2015 at 1:44 AM Post #704 of 1,031
  Has anyone tried out the TENNMAK DIY EC70?  

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TENNMAK-DIY-EC70-ear-hook-earphone-earbud-headphone-with-strong-bass-and-clear-sound-IE800-cable/32218492745.html

I bought them and will let you know if this sound engineer has learned anything in the last 10 years :)

Chinese profession engineer which has worked over 10 years for famous brand earphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back