HiFiMan re 400 Waterline vs Brainwavz B2
Sep 28, 2013 at 1:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Nusho

100+ Head-Fier
Im looking to buy between these two. Has anyone compared them or has anything to say about them?
Ive listened to previously bassy earbuds in the past, but ive tended to eq them down. Im fine with a balanced sound. In fact, something more analytical is what i am looking for. But I also want something that is fun and wont ruin my music listening if it comes from a bad source (iPod) or from low quality recordings. On top of that, I am also looking for something with a fuller sound. 
Does anyone have suggestions as to which I should buy or look into? Ive already looked at Joker's thread intently and narrowed it down to these two, so unless you absolutely want to give me other recommendations, it would be awesome if you could keep it to the two mention above.
Thanks!
Nusho

Oct 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #5 of 9
You probably already bought your earphones. But I felt the need to say this. The JVC HA-FXT90 are selling on Amazon Japan for USD 61 so plus forwarding service to the US, it will be about another 20 bucks or less. So in total it will cost USD 80. At that price it is hard to beat and they sound amazing. So it's up to you. At this point, you probably bought one of the above already. So I would like to let you know that the 3 of the above mentioned are all extremely good. Hope this helps.

Oct 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #9 of 9
That's an excellent choice you made there. It's probably better then all of the other earphones up there.

Aaa thanks yea i really enjoyed them. But when i got them they came with a broken cable so I had to return them. Im going to get my replacement pair this week so pretty excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back