HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming.
Aug 21, 2014 at 5:04 AM Post #61 of 97
150 hour burn in time wow did not think it would take so long. But after reading up on other similar headphones, 150 burn in is about right. Thanks for the heads up.

Well I have been using it for about 7 hours straight, any I can confirm it sounds a bit different then it did right out of the box. Bass tightened up a bit. Highs are not as strident or sibilant.

Aug 21, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #62 of 97
Well I have been using it for about 7 hours straight, any I can confirm it sounds a bit different then it did right out of the box. Bass tightened up a bit. Highs are not as strident or sibilant.

Cool that is great to know.Already getting a 150 hour play list ready. Please have a good one listening to some great tunes.

Aug 21, 2014 at 2:36 PM Post #63 of 97
I have a question for the folks that have got their demo units. Did you get some kind of shipping notification or tracking info before you got them?
Just curious, as I am on the demo list and have yet to see anything about my pair being sent...

Aug 21, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #64 of 97
I have a question for the folks that have got their demo units. Did you get some kind of shipping notification or tracking info before you got them?
Just curious, as I am on the demo list and have yet to see anything about my pair being sent...

Bug team HiFiMAN about it. That's what I did. It works - they shipped it out today and sent me a tracking number.

Aug 21, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #65 of 97
I got a notice yesterday from DHL about a package to be delivered to my home address... yesterday! They needed a signature, so I had them forward the package to my work address. I just got a package from Hifiman set on my desk... it says:
HE-400i on the label !!
Never did get a notice that these were on their way, but I am real happy that the suspense is over...
Now to get them home in a few hours where I can listen to them!

Aug 21, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #66 of 97
The HE-400I demos have arrived and are being burned in. I shall contact the folks at HIFIMAN and find out where I should mail the 40 dollar invoices.

Aug 21, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #68 of 97
I got a notice yesterday from DHL about a package to be delivered to my home address... yesterday! They needed a signature, so I had them forward the package to my work address. I just got a package from Hifiman set on my desk... it says:
HE-400i on the label !!
Never did get a notice that these were on their way, but I am real happy that the suspense is over...
Now to get them home in a few hours where I can listen to them!

Same here.  My notice was a text from DHL, 1 day before, about a delivery.
The HE-400I demos have arrived and are being burned in. I shall contact the folks at HIFIMAN and find out where I should mail the 40 dollar invoices.

? Did you get charged for duty/tariff or something like that?

Aug 21, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #70 of 97
There was no charge,I misunderstood the invoice that was sent with the headphones. The headphones are very comfortable, but now I am going to go burn them in for the recommended time. Please have a great night.

Aug 22, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #71 of 97
I haven't seen anyone say this is closed, so just in case I can still get in on this:

1)  HRT Music Streamer II -->  Schiit Asgard 1 --> DT880

2)  I listen to a wide range of stuff, but I suppose Indie or Alternative Folk/Rock gets the majority of my listening time right now.  Dr. Dog, Spoon, Arcade Fire, Wilco, etc...

3)  I am interested because I love the HE-500s and was about to buy a pair when I heard these were going to be released.  I need to see which I prefer before pulling the trigger...

Thanks!

Aug 25, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #72 of 97
I just wanted to confirm that I received my demo pair today.  Upon unboxing, everything looks to be in pristine condition.  I won't be able to listen to them until later tonight but wanted to confirm receipt.

Thank you Hifiman for the opportunity. 

Aug 27, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #73 of 97
Hey did anyone get the return address from hifiman?  the USA address

Aug 28, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #74 of 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back