HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity Complete - Feel free to still comment
Apr 13, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #526 of 1,738
In a way I think its not too bad if I dont get chosen. While the shipping hustle is not an issue for me, there is another problem: You have to send them back eventually!
Now THAT would make me sad :D.

Apr 13, 2015 at 4:48 AM Post #527 of 1,738

That was not my question. My question is if I have $3K to spend on a headphone, will I spend it on the HE1000? This question is for those who already have a very good setup.

If I already have an HD800, a TH900, an LCD3 or an HE6 should I spend $3K on an HE1000?

How could you possibly expect someone to answer that? Only you know what you're ears would deem as worth it.

Apr 13, 2015 at 5:04 AM Post #528 of 1,738
Boy, the new Cavalli Liquid Carbon goes on sale tomorrow too, this month is going to kill my wallet!

The Cavalli liquid carbon goes on sale tomorrow? Oh shagrat, my wallet is at the breaking point. Its all about priorities lol, who needs food, it be silly and overrated..

Apr 13, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #530 of 1,738
I was chosen, but had to pass up due to personal reasons. Good luck to the guy who takes my place 
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #532 of 1,738
Boy, the new Cavalli Liquid Carbon goes on sale tomorrow too, this month is going to kill my wallet!

Thankfully I put some money aside for it as soon as I heard the Liquid Carbon at CanJam. *whew* Killer on the wallet indeed.

In a way I think its not too bad if I dont get chosen. While the shipping hustle is not an issue for me, there is another problem: You have to send them back eventually!
Now THAT would make me sad :D.

Such is the way with most review/beta audio products. I predict that many of the testers will end up falling in love with their beta units and make an offer to buy them from HiFiMan just so they don't have to part ways. 
L3000.gif

I was chosen, but had to pass up due to personal reasons. Good luck to the guy who takes my place 
smily_headphones1.gif

frown.gif

I'm really looking forward to all of the HE-1000 impressions as they come in!

popcorn.gif

Apr 13, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #535 of 1,738

Yes my wallet is still swallowing the MrSpeakers Ether and now the Cavalli Liquid Carbon, is coming out tomorrow. I am lucky and have already have the money for the Yggdrasil. The real trick, will to some how come up with the 3 k $ for the HE1000. Hmmm what will get more on the open market; my left kidney or my demented soul.:D

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #536 of 1,738
Any idea if the Liquid Carbon will drive the HE1000 well?

Apr 13, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #538 of 1,738

Yes my wallet is still swallowing the MrSpeakers Ether and now the Cavalli Liquid Carbon, is coming out tomorrow. I am lucky and have already have the money for the Yggdrasil. The real trick, will to some how come up with the 3 k $ for the HE1000. Hmmm what will get more on the open market; my left kidney or my demented soul.:D

I'd bet on the kidney!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back