HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity Complete - Feel free to still comment
Apr 8, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #286 of 1,738
I'm definitely interested. I'm actually shopping for new headphones so perfect timing.

Apr 8, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #288 of 1,738
Definitely interested. Currently using Sennheiser HD-800 as primary headphones and would love to audition a set of planars such as these. Would be using Schiit Ragnarok as an amp. Thanks.

Apr 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #299 of 1,738
I'd love to! The fear I have is that I'd want to buy a pair.
Currently I have a Lyr with Vokshod 6N23P tubes, HiFIMan HE-560 with the Oppo BDP-105D. I ordered a Schiit Ragnarok last month.
I listen to Classical,Jazz, Vocals and some Rock. I'm particularly interested in hearing instrument and vocal separation
With my Mahler Symphony 8 I hear separation between the various choral sections and the soloists with the HE-560.
It's lovely! I've been a software beta tester for various 3D animation softwares

Apr 9, 2015 at 12:39 AM Post #300 of 1,738
I am new to Head-Fi but I would love to be a part of the demo. I have been following these since they were announced. I currently have HE-500's paired with a Burson Conductor. I also just ordered the Oppo PM3 for portable planar magnetic phones. I have a friend with Grado PS1000's I can borrow to compare as well. I am curious how much of a difference the new Hifiman amp makes as every review has been with both paired together. I would also love to see if the Oppo HA-2 can drive them. I plan to write a review of the Oppo's when I receive them. 

Thanks,

Dave 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back