HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity Complete - Feel free to still comment
Apr 8, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #77 of 1,738
  You are cordially invited to participate in an upcoming beta test for HIFIMAN’s new flagship planar magnetic headphone -- HE1000. Seize the chance to be one of the first to experience world’s first planar headphone made with authentic nanometer grade material. The feedback you provide will be a great help in making this innovative sonic stunner further meet your needs before it becomes available for the market.

You will need to be committed in time and effort in order to provide highly effective feedback. The shipment to you will be available in later April, 2015. Simply reply this thread to let us know that you are interested. We will follow up via PM about the detailed beta test program and what is involved.  
darthsmile.gif

Learn more about this product:
For PC: http://www.hifiman.com/HE1000/
For mobile devices: http://www.hifiman.com/HE1000/m/

*HIFIMAN has final decisions on all matters with regard to this program. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change the beta-testing policies and terms as well as priority for dispatch.

All current HE-6 owners should get first dibs.....  
biggrin.gif

Yes, I'm interested as well, let me put those babies on this Pass Labs INT-150 Integrated Speaker amp and see just how it really compares to a modded pair of HE-6s in a home setting..

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #78 of 1,738
I am interested in the opportunity too. Looking to purchase a headphone that reproduces detailed, transparent, and yet non-fatigue sound. Would like to review the HE-1000 in comparison with HE-6 (coming in by this weekend!), LCD-3c, Alpha Prime, and HD-650 through amps including CEntrance DACport, Little Dot MKiii, McIntosh MAC 4100, and Onkyo TX 6500 Mkii.

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #79 of 1,738
I'd be very interested in this testing opportunity as well. I am new to the planar headphone market though I have extensive experience listening to a pair of old Magnepans floorstanding speakers which sound amazing.  I look forward to potentially trying these on a Schiit Yggdrasil as soon as its up for order.

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #80 of 1,738
SHOTGUN!!

I mean; COUNT ME IN!

I have a small sollection of vintage ortho's (and others) and I'd love to hear (and write about) what the bleeding edge of headphones sounds like in comparison.

BTW would you allow us to try the HE1000 off speaker taps? (after approval, of course)

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #81 of 1,738
I am interested, sounds like a great opportunity, my experience includes owning a range of headphones from Audeze, Hifiman, Oppo, Sennheiser & Grado.

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #83 of 1,738
I'm interested. I currently have an EF-6 and the HE-560. Had the HE-500 and HE-6 in the past. So I'd be able to compare it with a range of HiFiMAN products. I should also say that I have a Dragon IHA-1 amplifier, so I can give impressions of both SS and tube-amplifier pairings. Lastly, I could compare it to the HD800 and LCD-2.2 directly as I have them in house.

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #84 of 1,738
Very interested. I have quite a variety of gear that I've personally owned to compare with that you can see on my profile, and I'd love to do a detailed comparison with the HD800 I currently have, which seems to be one of the main competitors. I also participated in the HE-400i demo tour when those were released, and ended up purchasing them.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #87 of 1,738
Super interested as well! Would love to compare it with my current headphones and make a youtube review 

Apr 8, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #88 of 1,738
I'm very Interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back